Random Rumours

http://www.dailystar...5055/BOAS-BOYS/

I guess as we get close to January ridiculous rumours will start coming to fruition - although I wouldn't' say no to us signing Pato - Robinho; nah.

The price is a joke, would rather buy Tevez for what they will pay for him than over priced Pato or Robinho. Realistically I very much doubt we will be in for these. I actually think Robinho is the better player, but not the kind of attitude we want.

Very interesting. I've said all along that Robinho would have made it here had he moved to Chelsea rather than City. His first season up there he was excellent.

He'd make a very nice bookend to Sturridge on the left with Mata playing in the centre of a 4-2-3-1. We really would be entertainers.

I wouldn't buy Pato with Spurs' money. Just too injury prone.

25 million for a bloke using a witch doctor? I hope this is rubbish. To be honest we don't really need him. Oriol is cementing his position in the DM role, and Mikel isn't even off to the ACN. Therefore, especially with AVB coming out and clarifying Romeu's situation today, I think this is an area we don't need to look at right now. We even have Mereiles for cover there if need, and (dare I mention his name) McEchran can play there

I think the point might be that we want Mikel out. I remember a chap from the guardian saying on twitter back in August that AVB had told him that Mikel was an issue, but Essien's injury and Romeu's newness meant he had to keep him.

If we're paying big money for defensive midfielders it should be Javi Martinez we buy. He plays anywhere from attacking midfield to centre defence, and does so at a very high level.

I really hope we don't get Robinho. Well, if we got him for cheap then maybe yes but to be honest I'd rather not have him if we're paying over £20 mil for him. He's a player with a lot of skill and experience but I think we need a player that's younger and has more pace and can be bought for the future. Either way I look forward to January because if Alex and Anelka are going then we should be getting replacements.

This whole Robinho thing reminds me a little of all those guys who, when the Ribery rumours came up at the end of the last transfer window said, "too injury prone, poor attitude, looks like Gollum, sleeps with underage prozzies" and any other myriad of superfluous reasons not to buy him. Forgetting the fact that he is a top class footballer, the kind we could do with more of.

Of course Ribery is tearing it up at both German and European level and he would have been a fantastic buy. I think the same would be the case with Robinho, who would still be here and be a key player if he had have joined us instead of City.

This whole Robinho thing reminds me a little of all those guys who, when the Ribery rumours came up at the end of the last transfer window said, "too injury prone, poor attitude, looks like Gollum, sleeps with underage prozzies" and any other myriad of superfluous reasons not to buy him. Forgetting the fact that he is a top class footballer, the kind we could do with more of.

Of course Ribery is tearing it up at both German and European level and he would have been a fantastic buy. I think the same would be the case with Robinho, who would still be here and be a key player if he had have joined us instead of City.

I was really gutted when he joined City instead of us. And yeah, he'll probably still be with us if we had got him then. I just wouldn't want us to buy him now, I'd prefer a younger player to be honest.

Robinho is a moody sh*t and would rather he came nowhere near our club!!

He choose citeh over us for money reasons and when things didn't suit him he sulked and jumped ship, just like tevez quality players but have the wrong attitude and as soon as they are dropped or something upsets them they jump straight on a plane home claiming they are homesick, 150-200 grand a week players have no respect for the people who pay their wages!!

Robinho is a moody sh*t and would rather he came nowhere near our club!!

He choose citeh over us for money reasons and when things didn't suit him he sulked and jumped ship, just like tevez quality players but have the wrong attitude and as soon as they are dropped or something upsets them they jump straight on a plane home claiming they are homesick, 150-200 grand a week players have no respect for the people who pay their wages!!

Well actually he went to City because we wouldn't pay Real what they wanted and City did. So the whole argument of going there for money is rubbish to begin with.

Secondly he was fantastic in that first season for them (14 goals 5 assists) but he and Sparky had a falling out, over Hughes' treatment of fellow Brazilian Elano and he left.

Hasn't had the slightest of issues since he has been at Milan.

Edited by Spiller86

That's exactly what we should do. Putting Mata in the hole (Lampards/Raul's spot) makes him be a better creator. He has more options to create for.

Would also leave us a little more exposed defensively but would absolutely LOVE Hazard , fantastic player, plus the fact he's got a fantastic name ha - hopefully given the fact Lille are out of the CL means that we'll be able to get him, although won't he be cup tied for the competition?

Why would Hazard go to Madrid seeing that Kaka doesnt get much game time, would spell the end for Di Maria. Hopefully even if we don't sign Hazard if he leaves Lille and Tevez leaves City there will be a domino effect and we take advantage of that and sign someone that would class as a 'coup'