I used to be a game nut when I was younger and I'd try most games but now I am probably the fussiest gamer ever. I can't stand the likes of Fallout and Deux Ex and co because they don't really appeal to me as they would do in the past.

Apart from Fifa, this is the only game I'm looking forward too.

Easily the best games on the PS3 in my opinion, well worth buying the first two if you haven't played them. Graphics are amazing, gamelay is awesome and the stories are movie like.

As for the best game I've ever played, it's tough. For multiplayer, Jedi Outcast on the PC was probably the most enjoyable, competitive multiplayer game I've ever played and for a singleplayer? Hmn, It has to be Shenmue on the dreamcast. I'd give anything to play that game again, I wish I never sold my dreamcast! I still can't believe it flopped. It was a fantastic console.

Dead Island, brilliant co-op game.. Kind of like borderlands but with zombies!

Is that what its like as a single player game also? If so then I`, getting it for definite. Absolutely loved Borderlands, it was such a massively underrated game. And theres a new one rumoured to be being coded now.

Is that what its like as a single player game also? If so then I`, getting it for definite. Absolutely loved Borderlands, it was such a massively underrated game. And theres a new one rumoured to be being coded now.

I have only played in single player, it is a really good game. Well worth the money.

My trip to the used game store today got me Assassin's Creed 2 for 13 bucks. Never played any of them (saw my buddy play most of the first one) but enjoying the experience so far. My buddy has Brotherhood which I will be borrowing after I beat this one.

Awesome!

Speaking of recommending games, I just recently finished with Infamous2 after replaying the first one this summer. Really awesome series, I highly recommend it if you have a PS3, especially if you are a fan of comic books / superheroes.

Played the Battlefield 3 beta on PC yesterday and it was really really good - think im skipping cod this year.

Going to try and get Witcher 2 on the cheap somewhere now!

Is Witcher 2 out on console yet. as I think it was delayed for a few months and I was looking forward to it.

I have recently gone through AC:2 and Arkham Asylum, and have just started AC:Brotherhood. After that, I was considering either borrowing God of War for PS3 (never played the early ones) or getting Uncharted 1 and 2 for cheap. Oh, and I still need to find Orange Box for cheap so I can play Portal and then get Portal 2 eventually. I figure I can do this stuff while waiting for prices on games like Arkham City and Skyrim to go down (or get used).

Mainly though, thoughts on either God of War or Unchartered?