Bridgeman

Any game recommendation?

I play W.O.T!

It's great, isn't it?

Not sure how many battles I've played - not currently on my computer - but we've perhaps played against/with each other.

I've got a few mates that I play with. Because the platoons are max 3 we need to syncronize when we click battle. There are six of us playing under the [VG] clan tag.

Currently I've only got a StugIII, M7 Priest and close to getting a KV. So nothing that flash but it's definitely a team effort.

I have an E-50 fully researched, an IS fully researched, Panther II fully researched, and I'm 3'000 exp away from an IS3.

After seeing MW3 gameplay videos I can say im not getting it, when will they actually upgrade the graphics and change stuff instead of just adding new weapons and making new maps?

hope it doesnt sell as good as battlefield..

God yes it was, when you first go to Ravenholm is one of the best game moments I can ever remember.

I've played half life, but never 2. Isn't it the one that you had to buy the Orange Box deal in order to get it?

I've played half life, but never 2. Isn't it the one that you had to buy the Orange Box deal in order to get it?

No, you're thinking of Half Life 2: Episode 1 and Episode 2.

Half Life the original was released in 1997 btw.

THe one I've played you end up fighting some strange big beast in space, it runs about (almost galloping like a horse) and you have to jump from asteroid to asteroid to get to its finall lair

THe one I've played you end up fighting some strange big beast in space, it runs about (almost galloping like a horse) and you have to jump from asteroid to asteroid to get to its finall lair

That was HL1. Its well worth getting Orange Box though, HL2 is one of the best games ever, certainly one of the best FP games.

That was HL1. Its well worth getting Orange Box though, HL2 is one of the best games ever, certainly one of the best FP games.

Sigh. The Orange Box is still 60 bucks at Amazon for PS3, but it's super cheap for Xbox. I need a game to play, so this would be perfect for me.

Sigh. The Orange Box is still 60 bucks at Amazon for PS3, but it's super cheap for Xbox. I need a game to play, so this would be perfect for me.

60?! Where are you looking...?

£8.99 - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Half-Life-Orange-Box-PC-DVD/dp/B000RO0OKU

£9.99 - http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-/3359578/Half-Life-2-The-Orange-Box/Product.html

http://www.google.co.uk/products/catalog?q=orange+box&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=7026094400071793872&sa=X&ei=6rNnTqPPIcWs8QPXttXRCw&ved=0CGMQ8wIwAw

etc...

Smack dab in the middle of America. I swear it will be back down to around 25-30 US dollars by next week on Amazon, it seems to fluctuate a lot.

In the meantime, I'll probably borrow Arkham Asylum or Assassin's Creed 2 from a friend.

Edited by ace

I'm going to have to get this, as well as the new Zombie "Island" game, and then Arkham City when the weather turns bad here and Snow forces me back to the PS3

I'm going to have to get this, as well as the new Zombie "Island" game, and then Arkham City when the weather turns bad here and Snow forces me back to the PS3

I'd wait a tad on Dead Island. From what I heard it's a pretty solid game, but what detracts from it are the bugs. I guess there were 37 bug fixes in a patch that came out the day it released! I'm going to wait about a month or two to work the bugs out and maybe catch it on sale.

So I "bought" Fallout New Vegas to my dads laptop meanwhile I wait for my new PC to get delivered and just got started and o far its pretty good but lots of walking and wasteland really, have not made it to the strip yet..

Worth playing all of it?

I played it on my PS3. For most of it there is a lot of walking about, and then there are times where you can be in the middle of a mission, accidentally kill someone that leads you to being shunned and then you're f**ked for other missions so I had to go back to where my last hard save was.

It does develop as a story as the game goes on, but I got to the end and don't have that great an armour so I get killed far too easily in the final asault. Will, therefore, have to go back to my last hard save and go wondering to find better armour.

Andreas if you have the same experience as me then you will love it early on, really enjoy it in the middle, get bored sh*tless towards the end. It really does get far too samey. Still a very enjoyable game though.

For us Fallout/Oblivion people, a 3 part HD video of the new bethesda game, Skyrim.

Cant wait for this one, should be a really good game.

Edited by Andreas

Skyrim looks absolutely outstanding, I cant wait for it to come out. I played Oblivion to death when it came out and Skyrim looks like a massive leap forward.