Chelsea Fixture nearest to your birthday?

Myles_91

Which Chelsea game falls nearest to your birthday?

Mine is Spurs Away and i'm hoping to go again, strange cos 2 seasons ago it was West Ham away and I went to that as well, we always seem to get London away's near my birthday, last year because United at home was cancelled, it was Spurs and Arsenal away that fell closest to my birthday last season as well :D

Edited by Myles_91

This season the friendly at Ibrox is the closest.

I've only actually ever seen us live on my birthday once, and that was against Man U in the Charity Shield.

Edited by Hutch

I remember one birthday, April 25th (1999?) it was Chelsea against Sheffield Wednesday, and it was to this day

one of the most boring games I've ever seen, finished 0-0, and as far as I remember, not one shot on target.

It was the day the Euro 2000 England kit came out as well, the round-neck one with the badge that

rubbed against your nipple, had it for my birthday.

Sat 29th Oct Arsenal at home ::ChElSeaFLag:: a few days before but hey ho

We actually had a Shed end Pee up on my Birthday 2 years back... We won, Spurs beat scousers to send us top ! , we all watched in brogans after the match (all cheering on Spurs for the first time in our lives) .. out for a bit of a Chinese, then off into the night...... few months later I have a daughter :-)