Phil Dowd.........

shedpensioner

didn't he fail to give us a blatant pen in the carling cup defeat against them this season? seem to remember him booking Luiz for diving when he'd just had his legs taken off by some liverscumbag

Spot on, I know all refs make mistakes, but this prick goes out of his way to be sh*t!

http://www.soccerbase.com/referees/referee.sd?referee_id=239

He's refereed 4 of our games this season. 1 win - Sunderland (H) and 3 defeats - Manure (A), Dippers (H) in CC and West Brom (A)

For the dippers he has refereed 6 games this season. 2 wins - Everton (H) and us in the CC. 3 draws - Sunderland (H), Swansea (H) and Man City (H) and 1 defeat - Manure (A)

Nothing out of ordinary really. He likes his cards tho, he's 3rd in the list of yellow cards shown behind Atkinson and Webb.

seen that vid before but it still gets me so angry...no doubt there will be more clips to add to it over the next week

But what does it have to do with a thread about Phil Dowd?

Just the sort of considered and intelligent post that makes me proud to be involved with these forums.

It's a pleasure.

By the way do a google image search for Phil Dowd and most of the pictures come up with fat and peformance critisicm, I just got carried away with the c**t bit but I did do my reasearch.

Edited by Peckham Blue

• 3 weeks later...