Luiz to Citeh £30 million!

Ballack & Blu

Interesting how a lot of our fans rate him so highly while he's generally seen as a liability by most other sets of fans.

That's because the extent of their knowledge of Luiz is seeing a few "highlights" of his mistakes and hearing Gary Neville's cute little remark about him playing like a 10 year old on a Playstation is controlling him. A friend of mine who supports Arsenal repeats that ad nauseam and yet he doesn't even know which match it was from. Any opposing fan with a pinch of objectivity and a dash of football knowledge would recognize Luiz's quality.

That's because the extent of their knowledge of Luiz is seeing a few "highlights" of his mistakes and hearing Gary Neville's cute little remark about him playing like a 10 year old on a Playstation is controlling him. A friend of mine who supports Arsenal repeats that ad nauseam and yet he doesn't even know which match it was from. Any opposing fan with a pinch of objectivity and a dash of football knowledge would recognize Luiz's quality.

I watched the wigan game with an arsenal fan and a forest fan who were both slating him until he made that massive last ditch tackle

Complete bulls**t imo. The Sun claim if sat out last nights match as we were negotiating with City but he admitted himself he had an issue with his knee. If this was to happen id be seriously annoyed. I mean, sell one of our best players to a team challenging for the title? Who are we... Arsenal?

NO , form me luiz has more potential than Kompany...

No deals about him are acceptable!

Glad your not calling the shots then. Luiz over Kompany? Silly.

Luiz is a big part of this squad, keep him. He'll, just keep him to help convince the best young Brazilians to sign with us.

Glad your not calling the shots then. Luiz over Kompany? Silly.

Luiz is a big part of this squad, keep him. He'll, just keep him to help convince the best young Brazilians to sign with us.

Didnt read what he said then, he said he had more potential than Kompany and I agree with him. At the moment its pretty obvious who is the better player, but going forward I would prefer to keep Luiz.

I would be gutted if this happened. As someone said selling one of our top young players to a rival? We are not ARSEnal FC! We need to be keeping our best players. I said it last year, within another year or two Luiz will be one of the best defenders in the league.

Depends. 30m is a lot. To play the fantasy game that would cover a reinvestment in Javi Martinez who would cover DM and CB. We would be silly not to consider it.

That said Luiz does provide a great deal of energy on and off the pitch. That is important to a squad.

Didnt read what he said then, he said he had more potential than Kompany and I agree with him. At the moment its pretty obvious who is the better player, but going forward I would prefer to keep Luiz.

Agree to disagree there. I don't think Luiz will ever be the force that Kompany is.

Archived