Isco to Chelsea?

omnidroid70

Never seen him play what is his position?

He's an AM/Wide midfielder. A very similar player to Iniesta/Silva, is best behind the striker but can play out wide too. For £15 it'll be a bargain. Moses is off to the ACON, so we'd only have Marin as a proper backup for those positions. We should defiantly go for him.

He's an AM/Wide midfielder. A very similar player to Iniesta/Silva, is best behind the striker but can play out wide too. For £15 it'll be a bargain. Moses is off to the ACON, so we'd only have Marin as a proper backup for those positions. We should defiantly go for him.

Nope, we'd have Brazil's number 10. Oscar, aka the next Kaka. Also have Piazon sitting on the bench. We're short in other places and as good as Isco is (he is very very good) I think we should look to strengthen elsewhere.

This smells Guardiola a long, long way btw if this transfer goes through. He is exactly the type of player Guardiola would want in his team(Iniesta-type)..
Don`t need him in Benitez team but would fit right in, in Pep`s setup.

Nope, we'd have Brazil's number 10. Oscar, aka the next Kaka. Also have Piazon sitting on the bench. We're short in other places and as good as Isco is (he is very very good) I think we should look to strengthen elsewhere.

For £15 million we'd be silly not to get him. He can become better than Oscar, Mata and Hazard in my opinion. But true we do need to strengthen in other areas

This smells Guardiola a long, long way btw if this transfer goes through. He is exactly the type of player Guardiola would want in his team(Iniesta-type)..

Don`t need him in Benitez team but would fit right in, in Pep`s setup.

Ironic then that the same media circus now reporting this was reporting that Guardiola was United-bound a few days ago.

If this is true, then I am very surprised it was kept so quiet. It's not like it's some unknown player from a small team. It's one of the biggest talents in the world who has impressed in La Liga.

But as far as I know there hasn't been a word about Chelsea going for him.

Would make a nice change actually. Usually there's rumours for a few years that come to nothing.

he is a fantastic talent but with 3 behind the striker we would have 4 players who would walk into any team and a couple of players who are very good, maybe Oscars going to be used deeper? If he was to be used deeper would that end Mceachrans hopes as he would take his place with KDB also there abouts, or is Ba our plan B and we are going to play Mata false 9 Oscar just behind with Hazard and Isco our wide players? Isco just doesn't make sense however you try and put him in

Incredibly talented player. We've got a load of talented players in his position (Mata, Oscar, Hazard, KDB, Piazon, Moses, Kakuta - so much talent!) but Isco is fantastic and I would understand if we were to buy him. He's gonna be better than Mata.

Incredibly talented player. We've got a load of talented players in his position (Mata, Oscar, Hazard, KDB, Piazon, Moses, Kakuta - so much talent!) but Isco is fantastic and I would understand if we were to buy him. He's gonna be better than Mata.

Moses is not a number ten and Kakuta is vastly overrated anyway. KDB can do a job in the double pivot. Our natural number tens at the moment are Mata, Oscar and Hazard. I don't see how signing Isco is a good idea considering we already have three top players who play in the exact same position as Isco does.

Come back to me when he's better than Mata..You'll be waiting a while.

The only way I could see this panning out is if we plan to try having the 3 Cam's on again, with Oscar dropping to the pivot, what that means for KDB and Josh I don't know.

Archived