Eden Hazard - Chelsea Legend

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/eden-hazard-and-david-luiz-playing-through-pain-as-minor-injuries-threaten-chelseas-premier-league-a3456361.html

But Standard Sport understands that Hazard also suffered a knock against Leicester just under three weeks ago and it has been affecting his performances.

Hazard was seen pointing to his hamstring as he walked down the tunnel and went to have treatment on it from the club's staff.

This makes a lot more sense now same happen last season when he was injured he didn't want to extend himself it will be beneficial if he gets rested until he feels fully fit

17 minutes ago, STATS said:

Barca, no but that is because they have MSN.

If Real were to sign Hazard, they would have him in the team, simple as. While you think people are overrating Hazard, I think you are undermining/underrating him. Real would have Bale, Hazard, Ronaldo as the trio behind Benzema if Hazard was to leave and none of those left.

Bayern, he would get in too. Ribery is rotational. He used to be an excellent player but not a mixture of injuries and age, he is not the same as before. Muller has been awful this season. 1 Bundesliga goal all season in a league where he should be looking at least 20 goals. Costa has not replicated his form of last season and Robben is still a top player but injury prone. Hazard would be in that team imo with Muller and Robben besides him with Lewa upfront. Rotation would happen a lot in that team but their best team, of course Hazard gets in to. Let's be real.

When I have watched Real they don't always have 3 behind the forward so your guessing the formation. They sometimes play 3 in midfield but it always comes down to injuries.

what people don't understand is me thinking Hazard is not world class is just my opinion but I don't throw the world class tag out easy like some people. It's like on MOTD someone said Ibra is still world class and Shearer said he isn't, of course Ibra isn't world class now but he was earlier in his career.

i just don't think Hazard is world class but he is a great player. IMO I rate quite a lot of players ahead of Hazard.

4 minutes ago, Ernie_blue said:

Those poor footballers, wow what a hard life they lead. They don't even do a full shift everyday. I feel so sorry for them lol.

Much harder life than me and you have. Sure they get paid a lot but they have to give up 20 years of their life and dedicate it to the sport. They go home from training and get told what to eat, what to do, when to sleep. 

If you honestly believe just because they are footballers and get paid a lot they are immune to mental health and other such things you truly are one naive human being.

2 minutes ago, Brutos said:

This makes a lot more sense now same happen last season when he was injured he didn't want to extend himself it will be beneficial if he gets rested until he feels fully fit

I thought the tabloids talk sh*t, that's not pointed at you by the way. Just makes me laugh when it suits some people lol.

3 minutes ago, Ernie_blue said:

When I have watched Real they don't always have 3 behind the forward so your guessing the formation. They sometimes play 3 in midfield but it always comes down to injuries.

what people don't understand is me thinking Hazard is not world class is just my opinion but I don't throw the world class tag out easy like some people. It's like on MOTD someone said Ibra is still world class and Shearer said he isn't, of course Ibra isn't world class now but he was earlier in his career.

i just don't think Hazard is world class but he is a great player. IMO I rate quite a lot of players ahead of Hazard.

Yeah, your right but if they have a player like Hazard and him, Ronaldo and Bale were all fit, they would have no choice because all of them are too good to leave out.

2 minutes ago, STATS said:

Yeah, your right but if they have a player like Hazard and him, Ronaldo and Bale were all fit, they would have no choice because all of them are too good to leave out.

You are right. I'm convinced they will sign Hazard when Ronaldo leaves. Ronaldo can't have another player taking more goals of him.

3 minutes ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Much harder life than me and you have. Sure they get paid a lot but they have to give up 20 years of their life and dedicate it to the sport. They go home from training and get told what to eat, what to do, when to sleep. 

If you honestly believe just because they are footballers and get paid a lot they are immune to mental health and other such things you truly are one naive human being.

Come again?

I know they are also people and have some of the same problems the average Joe does but c'mon. Maybe you've got it pretty easy but I'd swap my job and life now to be a Chelsea player, or coach even, in an instant.  

1 minute ago, TheChelseaBlues said:

Come again?

I know they are also people and have some of the same problems the average Joe does but c'mon. Maybe you've got it pretty easy but I'd swap my job and life now to be a Chelsea player, or coach even, in an instant.  

Imagine being in a job that sticks with you 24/7. Telling you what to eat, when to sleep, when you can actually have time off, hundreds of thousands of people on your back for any tiny mistake. Sure you'd be in a job you love, as would any Chelsea fan would want to. You can't deny that the stress they put their body and mind through is something none of us could ever imagine. 

7 hours ago, barak81 said:

2005- 2009 it was basically, The big 4 in the prem and the Spanish two and the last legs of the great Milan team and there wasn't much in it at the time.. 

Our domestic league is now much deeper in terms of strength, and it shows that we realistically have 6 teams for 4 spots CL wise and teams like Everton and Southampton are also alot stronger, but i think this combined with the emergence of PSG and recent rejuvination of bayarn have made it a bit harder to condence all the top tallent in the top 4 teams.

As for Hazard being the only truly world class player in the prem?

Aguero? Sanchez? Coutinio? Kane(Name 5 strikers right now you would have ahead of him) to name a few

5 Strikers over Kane?

Ronaldo, Suarez, Messi, Neymar, Aubemenyang, Lewandowski, Diego Costa, Lacazette...

In relation to Sanchez? Is that the same Sanchez who was kicked out the Barca side my Pedro? The same Pedro who's splitting time with William in our side?

Coutinho is quality, but he plays a position where there's a hell of a lot more quality than himself.

Point still stands with Hazard, judged as a winger, being a Top 2 or 3 player at his position.

As good as Robben/Duff/Cole were Hazard is the most magical talent we've had at the Bridge since Zola.

Imagine being in a job that sticks with you 24/7. Telling you what to eat, when to sleep, when you can actually have time off, hundreds of thousands of people on your back for any tiny mistake. Sure you'd be in a job you love, as would any Chelsea fan would want to. You can't deny that the stress they put their body and mind through is something none of us could ever imagine. 

What about the stress of making ends meat. Whether you can pay your gas bill that month, the stress of finding money for your childrens school clothes, feeding your kids. Working more hours upto 12 hours or more day just to try and make a difference. There's millions of examples and they put alot more stress on a individual and in life. 

Yes football players can suffer from stress, depression and anxiety for example but they get the best help in the country. Also having the best lifestyle in the world helps and gives you less worry. 

I'm sorry but what your coming out with is rubbish.

3 minutes ago, Ernie_blue said:

What about the stress of making ends meat. Whether you can pay your gas bill that month, the stress of finding money for your childrens school clothes, feeding your kids. Working more hours upto 12 hours or more day just to try and make a difference. There's millions of examples and they put alot more stress on a individual and in life. 

Yes football players can suffer from stress, depression and anxiety for example but they get the best help in the country. Also having the best lifestyle in the world helps and gives you less worry. 

I'm sorry here but d'ya not realise footballers have 0 private life? That is going to massively effect a player. Especially a household name like Hazard.

Understandable that Tom, Dick and Harry all have worries too but those lads can kick back on a Friday night and get off their tits drunk and take the first desperate bird back to theirs.

Y'think Eden can do that? 

Yes footballers get paid a lot but they're also giving up any private life for the best years of their lives. It's a trade off.

I'm sure for some being a footballer is a stressful job. Everyone has their sleep and vacation time dictated by their jobs. They're not exactly eating supermarket meals either are they?  I'm not going to go too deep into the ins and outs with you but have a look at what you typed. It's just absolutely ridiculous to me that you said footballers have a harder life than the rest of us. Makes you wonder why anyone would want to be a footballer then eh?

13 minutes ago, Bobbywoodhogan said:

Did you even watch us in the 05-06 season? Cause he won us many games.

Also did Hazard carry us last season? Don't think he did

Malouda won us many games in 09-10, no way he is close to Eden. Second half of that season we would have blew the title if it wasn't for Eden and Courtois, almost every if not every point we earned after January was owed to a huge contribution to one or both. 

4 minutes ago, CarefreeSimmo_ said:

I'm sorry here but d'ya not realise footballers have 0 private life? That is going to massively effect a player. Especially a household name like Hazard.

Understandable that Tom, Dick and Harry all have worries too but those lads can kick back on a Friday night and get off their tits drunk and take the first desperate bird back to theirs.

Yes footballers get paid a lot but they're also giving up any private life for the best years of their lives. It's a trade off.

Many footballers do that and we never hear about it. Plus they get alot better birds than Tom, Dick and Harry.

I'll go down the pub tonight and tell everyone I feel sorry for Hazard and his lifestyle. Least I will have got the biggest joke for the year out nice and early.

11 minutes ago, Ernie_blue said:

You working a paper round or something? If you're struggling that much try and live within your means. Plenty of ways to budget better and save a bit of money.

Point still stands that mentally and physically footballers have it so much harder than your average person. But you're right i guess, they're rich so mental health in footballers should be fine :good2:

1 minute ago, Ernie_blue said:

Many footballers do that and we never hear about it. Plus they get alot better birds than Tom, Dick and Harry.

I'll go down the pub tonight and tell everyone I feel sorry for Hazard and his lifestyle. Least I will have got the biggest joke for the year out nice and early.

You've clearly got no idea how your mental health is affected

1 minute ago, CarefreeSimmo_ said:

Zero private life? What did he eat for lunch yesterday? Where does he get a haircut? Get the f*ck out man. Of course when they go into the public sphere they get attention, especially someone as good as Hazard, but they have as much private life as they like. If you don't think footballers go out on a night off and try to shag women I'd suggest you get out from under that rock. Sure they may not get 'tits drunk' every Friday night but then again, anyone who does that probably shouldn't be setting a lifestyle example for anyone. 

For as many that enjoy being out of the public eye, some enjoy being in it and receiving the attention. 

7 minutes ago, TheChelseaBlues said:

I'm sure for some being a footballer is a stressful job. Everyone has their sleep and vacation time dictated by their jobs. They're not exactly eating supermarket meals either are they?  I'm not going to go too deep into the ins and outs with you but have a look at what you typed. It's just absolutely ridiculous to me that you said footballers have a harder life than the rest of us. Makes you wonder why anyone would want to be a footballer then eh?

The debate started because a certain someone implied footballers should snap out of mental burnout like its easy. Whether we would swap jobs or not is beyond the point, the initial point is mental burnout is a big thing and it can happen to anyone footballers included and it did happen to most of our squad last season. 

1 minute ago, Argo said:

The debate started because a certain someone implied footballers should snap out of mental burnout like its easy. Whether we would swap jobs or not is beyond the point, the initial point is mental burnout is a big thing and it can happen to anyone footballers included and it did happen to most of our squad last season. 

Sure. Sounds good to me.

I'm stunned we're even having this 'debate'