Eden Hazard - Chelsea Legend

Looking forward to the day we see this on the team sheet.

Courtois

Azpi  Cahill  Zouma  Shaw

Matic  Ramires

E. Hazard  Oscar  T. Hazard

Lukaku

Let that sink in for a moment. Might even have that next season, who knows.

If we're seeing Hazard this good at the moment I'm REALLY interested to see how his lil' brudda does with us.

If our rivals thought ONE Hazard was dangerous they might end up sh*tting it at the prospect of facing TWO.

Edited by Izanagi

Guest RFC_CFC

Comparing his season to Mata's last year? Being completely unbiased who's is better so far?

Mata IMO although mata played in a position which is not as demanding as Edens.

Mata IMO although mata played in a position which is not as demanding as Edens.

Yeah. I think they are close and if it wasn't for Hazards slow start i would rate his higher. I have a feeling Hazard will kick on even more in this second half of the season and start challenging Suarez for PFA player of the year.

Guest RFC_CFC

Suarez has that in the bag unless he has a horrible finale, Hazard has been outstanding though.

I think he will continue to flourish and now Mata is gone he will take on the 'main man' role, the crowd entertainer.

I like how he's starting to make things out of nothing due to his sheer class, we all knew he could do it but its refreshing to see him do it more consistently

Edited by RFC_CFC

Mata edges it for me generally because of his big game reliability last season was fantastic.

Hazard has arguably been as good against top opposition. He tore the Bayern defence apart on the break and helped destroy liverpool.

Suarez has that in the bag unless he has a horrible finale, Hazard has been outstanding though.

I think he will continue to flourish and now Mata is gone he will take on the 'main man' role, the crowd entertainer.

I like how he's starting to make things out of nothing due to his sheer class, we all knew he could do it but its refreshing to see him do it more consistently

Yeah. Suarez is on another level to everyone currently. In the same class as Ronaldo and Messi on current form.

Hazard has arguably been as good against top opposition. He tore the Bayern defence apart on the break and helped destroy liverpool.

Yeah. Suarez is on another level to everyone currently. In the same class as Ronaldo and Messi on current form.

True but he was disappointing against Arsenal away,City at home and Spurs away early in the season.Mata last year scored 2 away at spurs 3 in total against Arsenal,2 against Utd and several assists like Ba goal against Utd at home in the FA cup.

Hazard is having a very, very good season, but not as influential as Juan was in his first two years here for me.

Difference being the team was built around Juan to be the main man, Hazard has to put in a shift like everyone else in Jose's system.

True but he was disappointing against Arsenal away,City at home and Spurs away early in the season.Mata last year scored 2 away at spurs 3 in total against Arsenal,2 against Utd and several assists like Ba goal against Utd at home in the FA cup.

All of the away games were more down to our defensive tactics then any fault of his. Also, the city and Tottenham game were during his slow start. Mata was good in those games but so was Hazard last year. 

Guest RFC_CFC

I think Edens just being a decent brother lol.

If he was more talented I'd be stunned he was loaned and why he wasn't being sought after like his brother

^^(Not mine but here ya go) : 

Well, there are established players above him in the picking order and he needed to prove his worth in a real competition. Everyone was sceptical of him. But he has more potential than Eden, that's for sure. The only thing he needs to do is prove that he can adapt to premier league pace.

Given that Eden could end up being the best player in the world, it seems pretty unlikely that his own brother is going to be capable of the same. Can anyone think of an example of anything similar happening before?

Laudrup, De Boer,..

Thorgan is a different type of player, more like Oscar/Matic. Not at the same level as his brother, who is on fire, but he's making big steps... we'll see in preseason if he's good enough for us.

Thorgan won player of the season in Belgium right?

Yes he did, and its quite exciting to have him imo. I really hope he flourishes and ends up playing alongside his brother for us. Hazard has been amazing recently and I can see him improving even more under mourinho