Best Back 4?

Gormo1997

It's Terry and anyone else for me, for me there isn't one better combination over the other.

I would still rather have Luiz in midfield. The guy's passing style is suited to DM and because he is so used to being a defender he would know when to track back. I think in defense he still likes to play around too much and i notice that he get's beaten by balls over the top a lot.

Hiddink came in as a tempory manager and really made players perform at their peak. Look at the effect it had on the likes of Malouda.

Rafa has come in and dragged players down. The football we was playing under Robbie was good to watch. The players (well most of them) looked well up for it.

Archived