Summer INS 'n' OUTS

ilovechelseafc

So who will be leaving CFC this summer and who do we need to get, to make us a team that dominate and control games again? Even though we have had moderate success this season, in games like against Benfica we have not dominated in the way we should. Still lots of room for improvement in the squad and a bit more balance is needed. We haven't really got many players who are at their peak and who could be described as world class, a team of Chelsea's stature should have some. 

OUT

Hilario

Turnbull

Malouda

Kakuta

Benyoun

Essien

Ba

IN

Falcao/Cavani

a top class, strong defensive signing

Bring back: Lukaku, Courtois, De Bruyne 

i hope we loan Courtois out and wouldn't mind even if we loaned him to Barca for a season whilst they find a replacement 

i also hope we sell Ba as he isn't good enough for CFC and even if we lost a few million on him he is a stop gap and not champions league standard

i hope we loan Courtois out and wouldn't mind even if we loaned him to Barca for a season whilst they find a replacement 

i also hope we sell Ba as he isn't good enough for CFC and even if we lost a few million on him he is a stop gap and not champions league standard

Instead of wasting £7m + wages on Ba in Jan, we should've just recalled Lukaku. Shows how crap Emanelo is.

Courtois deserves his chance, can't keep loaning out the best goalie in the world! :smile:

after reading his last comments it appears he very much understands the problem we have with him and cech and is ok with being loaned out for a year or even 2 more.

so i guess one more loan would be great. hes ok with staying at atletico so dont force him to come to the premiership

Out

Malouda

Ferreira

Mikel

Benayoun

Turnbull

Hilario

Torres

Ba

In

Witsel

Cavani

Schürle (squad)

Di Maria

Lukaku (loan)

Kdb (loan)

and play Oscar in the pivot with Witsel

------------ Cech ---------

Azpi - Ivan - Luiz - Cole

------ Oscar - Witsel ----

Di Maria - Mata - Hazard

---------- Cavani ----------

If too expensive, Keep Lukaku as 1first option and Ba as replacement with schurle as 3th option

IN

Falcao.

A centre back, i don't know who because i can't think of any great ones right now. The only ones i can think of we have no chance of signing.

Daniele De Rossi, i wanted him last season and i still want him now, i just can't see him ever leaving Roma though.

A new backup Goalie, someone with experience that can do a job would do.

Would also like to see Lukaku and De Bruyne return next season.

OUT

Malouda

Benayoun

Essien

Mikel

Torres

Turnbull

Out

Malouda

Ferreira

Mikel

Benayoun

Turnbull

Hilario

Torres

Ba

In

Witsel

Cavani

Schürle (squad)

Di Maria

Lukaku (loan)

Kdb (loan)

and play Oscar in the pivot with Witsel

------------ Cech ---------

Azpi - Ivan - Luiz - Cole

------ Oscar - Witsel ----

Di Maria - Mata - Hazard

---------- Cavani ----------

If too expensive, Keep Lukaku as 1first option and Ba as replacement with schurle as 3th option

Eugh Di Maria, no thanks. I honestly think the Prem would eat him alive, the guy is one of the biggest divers around.

Out

Malouda

Ferreira

Benayoun

Turnbull

Hilario

Torres

Ba

Moses

Marin

In

Lewandowski or Cavanni

Robben or Shurrle      

Khedira or Modric

New second choice gk

Kdb

Lukaku

Pva

Essien

-----------------------------Cech-----------------------------

Iva---------------Cahill-----------Luiz-------------------Cole

---------------Khedira--------------Lampard----------------

Robben----------------------Mata----------------------Hazard

------------------------Lewandowski----------------------------

Subs: Kdb, Ramires, Terry, Azp, Oscar, Pva, Lukaku, New gk, Essien

Out

Malouda

Ferreira

Benayoun

Turnbull

Hilario

Torres

Ba

Moses

Marin

In

Lewandowski or Cavanni

Robben or Shurrle      

Khedira or Modric

New second choice gk

Kdb

Lukaku

Pva

Essien

-----------------------------Cech-----------------------------

Iva---------------Cahill-----------Luiz-------------------Cole

---------------Khedira--------------Lampard----------------

Robben----------------------Mata----------------------Hazard

------------------------Lewandowski----------------------------

Subs: Kdb, Ramires, Terry, Azp, Oscar, Pva, Lukaku, New gk, Essien

This team couldn't fail in winning the league.

For the first time EVER, lol, Martin Lipton has written an article about Chelsea in the Daily Mirror that I agree with!!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea-column-rafa-benitez-resigned-1900341

He basically identifies the problems and issues with the squad and individual players and get's it right for once.

The Squad: ludicrously unbalanced, lacking depth and experience. First team, good enough to win the title, the squad never going to be any better than third.

GK position: One goalkeeper, plus two who are good enough for the warm-up, but no more.

LB: No real cover, with Ryan Bertrand not progressing.

Victor Moses still looks a Wigan player and Marko Marin and Yossi Benayoun are nowhere near good enough.

Striker position: Fernando Torres may have ended up with 21 competitive goals but only eight of those were in the Premier League, with the Spaniard's winner against Everton only the second he has scored all season against a top seven club. As for Demba Ba, if he were to leave in the summer, it would not be a shock.

If Mou comes back he's got a bigger job than previously thought. If Emanelo is such a genius why do we have a squad so unbalanced with these issues? We need to stop buying mediocre players ie Ba. We desperately need a world class Striker, Falcao or Cavani and a strong, commanding, defensive presence, Mikel ain't it and Essien is finished, IMO. Along with bringing back Lukaku, Courtois and KDB we should be stronger.

Instead of wasting £7m + wages on Ba in Jan, we should've just recalled Lukaku. Shows how crap Emanelo is.

Except Lukaku has flourished at West Brom which was kind of the point, that experience is invaluable.

If we were to sell Ba we'd likely make a profit too so i'd say your verdict of "crap" is somewhat off.

betrand is good enough to start for half the premiership teams

he was solid whenever he was called upon, especially when you consider some of those games were against man city and man united

Everything was going so well until i seen this. If people can't see Bertrand as decent back up then they clearly don't pay enough attention. He is as good if not better than every other backup left back in the prem.

Everything was going so well until i seen this. If people can't see Bertrand as decent back up then they clearly don't pay enough attention. He is as good if not better than every other backup left back in the prem.

I like Berty and would love to see him given more of a shot. But he is not as good as Ashley nor Baines who for me is about as good a full back as the PL has at the moment.

I like Berty and would love to see him given more of a shot. But he is not as good as Ashley nor Baines who for me is about as good a full back as the PL has at the moment.

ofc hes not as good as those 2. thats why hes a backup

youre not gonna find a better player whos fine with being 2nd choice

ofc hes not as good as those 2. thats why hes a backup

youre not gonna find a better player whos fine with being 2nd choice

Hey no quarrel from me on Berty, but as a back up. We need to look at someone who is going to replace Ashley (eventually) and whilst I'm full of hope for the man, Berty hasn't quite reached that level. Just sayin'.

Archived