Credit where credit is due?

Zola

On MOTD Last week Hansen spent the whole time slagging off Luiz and didn't praise the team in the slightest despite scoring multiple goals.

The big result midweek against Schalke barely got a mention anywhere.

Prior to the weekend Lawro said he fancied City to win as "Pellegrini really knows how to set up a team for the big games", (doesn't Jose?....you know, the guy who's won everything).

Yesterday's result on MOTD was mostly all about Hart, next to no praise for CFC as a whole, Jose or the title challenge.

If it was Man Utd it would be all about "Thats what makes them such a great side, they never give up to the end" blah blah. The scouse on the Beeb hate Chelsea.

Sky sports, even with Sounness, Redknapp, Neville etc are a lot more balanced and easier to listen to.

Time to ship the grandads out of MOTD.

The BBC can f**k off, their coverage of just about everything has been appalling recently. Presenting rumour and innuendo as news is disgraceful behaviour, and the quality of their punditry (Robbie Savage? Are you f**king serious?) is an embarrassment. If they wanted an over-opinionated halfwit to spew complete and total sh*t into a news article they may as well have hired me - and I have better hair

They never give any credit to the best team in the league. Even if we won 10-0 against Bayern, there would still be haters and sceptics. 

tumblr_mogf9x0GzP1svmdroo1_400.gif

Love, love, love this!  Can't see it enough times - it's things like this that ought to be on the official dvds but never seem to be!

On MOTD Last week Hansen spent the whole time slagging off Luiz and didn't praise the team in the slightest despite scoring multiple goals.

Prior to the weekend Lawro said he fancied City to win as "Pellegrini really knows how to set up a team for the big games", (doesn't Jose?....you know, the guy who's won everything).

Yesterday's result on MOTD was mostly all about Hart, next to no praise for CFC as a whole, Jose or the title challenge.

If it was Man Utd it would be all about "Thats what makes them such a great side, they never give up to the end" blah blah. The scouse on the Beeb hate Chelsea.

Sky sports, even with Sounness, Redknapp, Neville etc are a lot more balanced and easier to listen to.

To be fair it was only down to a defensive howler by Hart that we won the game. We certainly were the better side that first half but the second half I thought City had us on the ropes a bit. I was certainly willing to take a point by full time until Torres struck with that well deserved goal, but let's be honest, it was gifted to him.

But three points is three points and I certainly wasn't complaining, at the win or Torres's performance. I would however, like to point out that I've always thought Mark Lawrenson was a d**k who has no idea what he's talking about. :rolleyes:

One of the reasons why I hardly ever watch MOTD now. I stopped taking them seriously the night their pundits had a good chuckle about Johnny Evans fracturing Drogba's ribs, which Drogba absurdly got booked for.

Yeah we'll never get credit lol. Not just on MOTD but if you look at comments on most other sites people will always find something negative to say. e.g when we faced Bayern recently and almost beat them people on the BBC were commenting about how we got outplayed the whole game, how bad Lukaku was, and even things irrelevant to the game like how we have plastic supporters! 

Won't change but it doesn't matter.  :biggrin:

Didn't Hansen say we're the most likely to win the title as well? 

Archived