Who is going to be our "holding mid"?

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Ramires need to go wide IMO. He is a liability in terms of tracking back and recovering. He has an amazing work rate but so much of his effort seems wasted in the middle. If not him in the role, who? I think Matic is solid but not great. Ditto Romeu. Everyone else seems much more suited to the attack. Maybe Dave plays there? What about Ivanovich? We have quite a few top flight defenders so one of them playing there could work. Thoughts?

Play Ramires wide? Matic is only a 'solid' player? Play Dave or Ivan as a holding midfielder? I don't think I've read so many wrong statements in 3 lines.

Haha, yeah I read the post then read the comments and was thinking is everyone just ignoring what a load of nonsense this blokes chatting.

Ramires need to go wide IMO. He is a liability in terms of tracking back and recovering. He has an amazing work rate but so much of his effort seems wasted in the middle. If not him in the role, who? I think Matic is solid but not great. Ditto Romeu. Everyone else seems much more suited to the attack. Maybe Dave plays there? What about Ivanovich? We have quite a few top flight defenders so one of them playing there could work. Thoughts?

Is this a joke? Matic is good, not great? What are you watching? Next to Toure, who now plays more forward, Matic is the best true holding mid in the premier league. He has the ability to control a midfield. And playing next to somebody like Cesc is only going to allow him to be better.

The question of, who is going to play holding mid for us, is the last question that anybody who knows Chelsea would ask.

I'm assuming he's referring to Matic as "the war criminal" on account of him being Serbian. This poster also advocated throwing pound coins at Lampards head in another thread. Another name for the ignore list then.

The OP in this thread is hardly making the best of first impressions either.

I was really hoping I could answer this question using one of those sitcom-style pictures of Mikel and Matic standing back-to-back with their arms crossed. Sadly 5 minutes of searching on Google Images proved to me that Mohammed would have to go to the mountain:

maticandmikel_zps463abb86.png

I'm assuming he's referring to Matic as "the war criminal" on account of him being Serbian. This poster also advocated throwing pound coins at Lampards head in another thread. Another name for the ignore list then.

Do you have a job or is this forum your life?

And I stand by my lampard comment if he hadn't of been so adamant about not joining another epl team then I wouldn't be so hurt

Example If Cole had joined the dippers I wouldn't care because we all know he's a mercenary and never pledged his heart to Chelsea but lamaprd made us all believe in him and then he does this to us...

Hardly a troll mate die hard chelsea fan and if you take a forum so seriously I think you need to re-think your life

"CHILL OUT WINSTON"

Ha, so die hard you'd like to 'ping a quid off the head' of one of the finest players to wear our shirt?

ok.

And I stand by my lampard comment if he hadn't of been so adamant about not joining another epl team then I wouldn't be so hurt

Example If Cole had joined the dippers I wouldn't care because we all know he's a mercenary and never pledged his heart to Chelsea but lamaprd made us all believe in him and then he does this to us...

Bitter gooner?