FC WELL SPENT 
Surrey Strikers 
New Barn United
Chipschaps 
mrs chips chaps 
jumpers4goalposts 
S.L FC 
SharpShooters 

All the above teams will automatically be entered, but any new teams will have to wait to join the shed end league, we don't have a league code yet.

I'm joining at work one. Any tips on players?

I've so far gone for Costa, Augero, Hazard and Fabergas as main players. Plus players like Bojan, Xhana, Butland, Baines and Bertrand.

Any cheap players worth punting on?

I'm joining at work one. Any tips on players?

I've so far gone for Costa, Augero, Hazard and Fabergas as main players. Plus players like Bojan, Xhana, Butland, Baines and Bertrand.

Any cheap players worth punting on?

I wouldnt go with Costa personally, hard to know what you will get.

My strikers are Aguero, Zlatan and Gray of Burnley as a sub / 3-4-3.

Zlatan is a small risk but he's already scoring and is a huge assist magnet. If you miss out on him early, his price will rocket and could be one you end up regretting.

As for cheap players Gray of Burnley and Friend of Boro have been widely tipped.

What is the code for this league??

Only the admin can tell us, not sure who the admin of the league is.

If you click the banner at the top you can enter the official shed end dream team league, it's also free to enter.

Invite your friends to the The Shed End League

League PIN: R24U2S5L

Why are the Chelsea players so expensive ? we were terrible last season. Their prices should have dropped.

Ivanovic £6m ( nearly maximum price for a defender at this stage )

Cahill £6m

Azpilicueta 6m

Terry £5.5m

Hazard £10m ( Third most expensive midfielder on the game, more expensive than Mahrez )

Oscar £7.5m

These should all be a lot lower. All of our main defenders are more expensive than Morgan for Leicester, this is just stupid.

Edited by Scott Harris

Only the admin can tell us, not sure who the admin of the league is.

If you click the banner at the top you can enter the official shed end dream team league, it's also free to enter.

Invite your friends to the The Shed End League

League PIN: R24U2S5L

Will have a look, cheers.

I have never done a Sun one though but I am a regular with the official premier league one so was hoping to get in the Shed End league.

I am sure I was in it a few years ago actually but haven't automatically rejoined this season :-(

I couldn't come up with a decent name for my team, so i used a random word generator and it came up with the words Flaming Crumpets, so i went with that  :biggrin:

I went for "barearsealona" I was very surprised it was allowed.

I have Fabregas, reckon I should switch him out for Willian or Oscar? All three are exactly the same price!

Maybe Willian is a better shout as he hits freekicks, but Fabregas is an assist king.... hmm

Catastrophic start so far - neither of my goalkeepers or my midfield kingpins played. In addition, my side inexplicably has the wrong guy captained (I set it to Aguero, it seemed to decide on Deeney instead) which has cost me 9 points.

• 1 month later...