Wolves Vs Chelsea (FAC) Sat 18/02 2017 KO 17:30 GMT

14 minutes ago, bleddy said:

He looks totally dis-interested last two games. One stage yesterday the wolves right back just dribbled inside him, and Hazard didn't even make an attempt to stop him.

Hope it's just tiredness, but I have a bad feeling he'll look for a move in the summer.

He played very poor at the start of the game, but Hazard did improve as the game progressed. He should have had an assist, when Fabregas missed a great opportunity in the second half. He also made several good runs behind Wolves defence as well, where he would be through on goal had his teammates spotted him.

Although people are saying Zouma looked shaky, I thought he was decent. He certainly seems to have recovered that abundance of pace had and he made quite a few headers. Was content with his performance. Terry was good, Ake was brilliant yesterday. The star was Fabregas though. His passing was sublime and dictated everything. Willian was also very impressive. Pedro is such an intelligent player. Even when playing LWB which he has done for us in FA Cup this season, his movement and off the ball work is so good he knows how to get into positions for goals. That is 4 goals in the FA Cup in 3 three games from that position. That is a very good return.

Costa struggled first half but he kept battling on and was rewarded with a goal. Hazard was disappointing. He just seemed to be lacklustre yesterday and reminded me a lot of Ozil. Don't work hard of the ball but when you have the ball show one or two bits of magic. Overall he looked lazy and uninterested. He showed good bits on the ball when he had it but regularly saw him letting Wolves players spring past him. Hopefully he just was not playing at full intensity to prevent risk of injury and against Swansea we see him back at 100%. Sure we will but just a shame, I wanted him to rectify the Burnley game and put Wolves to the sword yesterday.

Good thing is no injuries, through to the next round where we are 1 win away from Wembley. Bring on the Swans.

Was at this game yesterday I can,t understand people saying how well Fabregas played..... some of his passing was terrible, gave the ball away no end of times. Tried a couple of chips into the box that were way off and straight into the keepers hands. At one point we counted 4 basic  passes which went straight to wolves players one after the other. Lot of fans at the ground were actually saying to sub him for kante. On the coach home many were saying the same thing. 

13 minutes ago, Sapper245 said:

Was at this game yesterday I can,t understand people saying how well Fabregas played..... some of his passing was terrible, gave the ball away no end of times. Tried a couple of chips into the box that were way off and straight into the keepers hands. At one point we counted 4 basic  passes which went straight to wolves players one after the other. Lot of fans at the ground were actually saying to sub him for kante. On the coach home many were saying the same thing. 

This. 

I think with players like Cesc, people tend to forget how many mis-passes there were and remember that one pass which was exceptional. I thought this way about Gerrard. The number of times he gave the ball away playing that Hollywood pass was simply too great to be ignored.

Also, dont know why people are saying Nat had a poor game, i thought he was very good.

1 hour ago, Sapper245 said:

At the very least he's named the MOTM, can't be that worse..

4 hours ago, didierforever said:

This. 

I think with players like Cesc, people tend to forget how many mis-passes there were and remember that one pass which was exceptional. I thought this way about Gerrard. The number of times he gave the ball away playing that Hollywood pass was simply too great to be ignored.

Also, dont know why people are saying Nat had a poor game, i thought he was very good.

Nat had good game. But it did not stand out.

7 minutes ago, marouane chamakh said:

Decent result, made the cold trip up to the middle of nowhere in the midlands worth it. Thought Courtois looked a little wobbly at times and wanted to see Batshuayi but was happy to see Azpilicueta on the bench finally!

I didn't realise Courtois looked wobbly on his sofa at home. He must be a bad spectator!!!