Wolves Vs Chelsea (FAC) Sat 18/02 2017 KO 17:30 GMT

coco
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

As much as people here have been bemoaning our performance you have to give it to Wolves, they worked their socks off there and made it really difficult for us. If I was a Wolves fan I'd be disappointed to have got nothing out of that but I'd be pretty proud of the way the team acquitted themselves.

Not a great performance, but we are through. It's never easy away to sides like this in the F.A cup. Second half was much better than the first, offensively we were pretty frustrating. Moses especially was frustrating. He got forward well all day, but his final ball was extremely poor. Defensively we looked a bit all over the place in the first half, the second half was much better though. I would still trust a 36 year old Terry over the younger players we have. He doesn't have the pace but everything else was pretty much spot on.

3 minutes ago, carrickblue said:

As much as people here have been bemoaning our performance you have to give it to Wolves, they worked their socks off there and made it really difficult for us. If I was a Wolves fan I'd be disappointed to have got nothing out of that but I'd be pretty proud of the way the team acquitted themselves.

Sometimes we forget that F.A cup ties away from home against sides like this are never easy. If people are worried by that performance today, then they just need to look at City. 0-0 against Huddersfield away and they played a pretty strong team too.

6 minutes ago, Ivanov87 said:

Hey moron, can you stop following me around the forum like some love sick puppy because I called mourinho a c**t?  

Someone has to call you out for your  BS. Cant wait for Monday to come and your back at school.

Edited by Ernie_blue

I thought Ake had a good game, Chalobah was decent, Zouma improved 2nd half, defensively we didn't look too troubled in that 2nd half. Passing wasn't great, gave the ball away far too much and Fabregas was trying things that didn't work, as the moment wasn't great, Hazard was invisible. Overall, we got over the line, Wolves made it hard but we made job harder, win is a win, bring on the next round.

2 minutes ago, Ernie_blue said:

Someone has to call you out for your constant BS and dampening the tone in every thread. Cant wait for Monday to come and your back at school.

How exactly have I dampened this thread? By calling out wolves for playing well against us and not that well in that championship? It's called an opinion. Don't like it put me on ignore.

Edited by Ivanov87

1 minute ago, Ivanov87 said:

How exactly have I dampened this thread? By calling out wolves for playing well against us and not that well in that championship? It's called an opinion. Don't like it put me on ignore.

You never called out wolves for playing well and just decided to call them twats for some strange reason. Some people say job done etc. Oh no you go get back to your relegation fight twats.

Just now, Ernie_blue said:

You never called out wolves for playing well and just decided to call them twats for some strange reason. Some people say job done etc. Oh no you go get back to your relegation fight twats.

Oh f**k off. Don't like my opinion put me on ignore.