World Cup Qatar 22

The draw from the Doha Exhibition & Conference Centre will be live on BBC TV and online from 16:45 BST on Friday, 1 April.

3 minutes ago, coco said:

USA v Iran

I remember they played each other in a World Cup a few years back and the Iranian players presented the Americans with gifts before the kick-off. 

England to lose to the Colonies?!

Edited by Boyne

11 minutes ago, Boyne said:

I remember they played each other in a World Cup a few years back and the Iranian players presented the Americans with gifts before the kick-off. 

England to lose to the Colonies?!

Scotland to lose to the ole enemy ?

Draw Results
Group A: Qatar, Ecuador, Senegal, Netherlands
Group B: England, Iran, USA, Wales/Scotland/Ukraine
Group C : Argentina, Saudi Arabia, Mexico, Poland
Group D : France, UAE/Australia, Denmark, Tunisia
Group E : Spain, Costa Rica/New Zealand, Germany, Japan
Group F : Belgium, Canada, Morocco, Croatia
Group G : Brazil, Serbia, Switzerland, Cameroon
Group H : Portugal, Ghana, Uruguay, Korea Republic

Edited by chiefBlueCFC

3 minutes ago, coco said:

Scotland to lose to the ole enemy ?

I think so. Saying that I'm not sure they will beat Ukraine. Group B will be interesting. Group E looks tasty. Japan could make it difficult for Spain and Germany.

Just now, Boyne said:

I think so. Saying that I'm not sure they will beat Ukraine. Group B will be interesting. Group E looks tasty. Japan could make it difficult for Spain and Germany.

If they do get through then they dont play England until the last game, and both teams could be through by then, so a dead rubber, we wish anyway.

55 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

So England get a toughish opponent in Wales, a walk over in Iran and a side who thinks the sport is called "Soccer". Best pick your lotto numbers Southgate been a lovely draw for you.

Last time England and Soccer country were in the same group, who won that group? 

Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA

5 hours ago, CaitlinCFC said:

Dog Gif GIF

Wales are a decent side and will be a British derby, rarely an easy game unless it is the Scotts.

5 hours ago, chiefBlueCFC said:

Last time England and Soccer country were in the same group, who won that group? 

Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA

Is a bit like Spurs getting dumped out of ECL by...whoever they were... England are serial bottlers in Football just like Spurs. Basically the international version of them, kit and all. 

chicken choke GIF by happydog

4 hours ago, Scott said:

England is f**ked.

That would be great. If all teams with Chelsea players in them don't advance to the knockout stage, I'll be happy. Nothing wrong with Iran v Wales sort of matches :tongue:

Edited by Valerie

Last chance for Messi and Ronaldo. Argentina should try to avoid France in the first knockout round and Portugal should try to avoid Brazil.

2 hours ago, Gol15 said:

Last chance for Messi and Ronaldo. Argentina should try to avoid France in the first knockout round and Portugal should try to avoid Brazil.

You’re finally out on bail then!

#JusticeForGol15