Arse and the Sp*ds

mad_mac

well i hope wenger got a wake up call for being such a stubborn b*stard about having to play his youngsters every league cup game when really he is burning inside to grab some deprived silverware. arsenal were shambolic at the back and hopefully they will take that to the lane and get battered. then we can demolish the yeats ay wembley

We shouldn't sign Berbatov now. Let him stay and help Spuds kick Le A*ses a*se in the next game and then we can take him and let him win over Spuds in the final. woohoo.gif

That is just mean icon_twisted.gif . But as long as we have Abras money we should do it just because we can..

I would love for it to be us versus Tottenspam in the final!!!! GOD I WOULD LOVE IT icon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gif

The Metropolitan police force won't share your desire Scott.

Don't you remember how much trouble there was at the FA Cup tie at our place last year? violent090.gif

I can't imagine a worse team to play in the final the spuds. There would be trouble everywhere - with them lot that would include women and children being attacked. Also they would be more up for it than any other club ever (in football terms), they have this self belief that they are a big club and seeing as they haven't won anything for so long it would be a case of "this proves we're back in the big time" not only from the fans but from the club as a whole.

And I think Wenger is right to stick with his kids, it's not fair if they win one round to then drop half of them because the opposition gets a bit tougher, they done alright last year with the kids.

I would love to play spurs in a final (hope I havent jinxed anything here)

we have played and beaten all our other main rivals in big games and I would love to see us bury them and put them in their place in a major game. I'm sure a few of the old timers like myself feel the same.

If we do meet in the final, I may be tempted to make an appearence myself, just for old times sake.

I would love to play spurs in a final (hope I havent jinxed anything here)

we have played and beaten all our other main rivals in big games and I would love to see us bury them and put them in their place in a major game. I'm sure a few of the old timers like myself feel the same.

If we do meet in the final, I may be tempted to make an appearence myself, just for old times sake.

Mentioned this the other day to my brother.

We done Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool in finals over the past few years, and I was at the Bridge the day we relegated Leeds and sung 'We'll never play you again''

We won the last FA cup final at the old Wembley

The first one at the new Wembley beating Utd

We won the last League cup in Cardiff v Arsenal and meeting and beating Spurs in the first on at the new Wembley would be the cherry on the cake!

Bring it on

I would love for it to be us versus Tottenspam in the final!!!! GOD I WOULD LOVE IT icon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gif

The Metropolitan police force won't share your desire Scott.

Don't you remember how much trouble there was at the FA Cup tie at our place last year? violent090.gif

Trouble, no! Never. you weren't amongst it all were you Just?

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to see a Chelsea Spurs final as well. Partly for the reason Glory gives but also so that it can be a proper final and not a 'If Arsenal win then the boys have done amazing and if Chelsea win then they were only playing boys' final.

I reckon Spuds will choke - just like they did against us last season

2-0 up now and with home advantage. If they choke now that will be the biggest choke, since..........i dunno when. (was gonna do the Linda Lovelace line but that was just too '70's!)

I'd like to see a Chelsea Spurs final as well. Partly for the reason Glory gives but also so that it can be a proper final and not a 'If Arsenal win then the boys have done amazing and if Chelsea win then they were only playing boys' final.

Ah yes, the old myth that Arsenal play a complete reserve side in CC ballack.gif

Gallas has had a 'mare icon_lol.gif

I can't really see Spurs throwing this away now, but you never know...

We have to get there first.

Yeah. If we had a good squad to select from I would be pretty confident, but with all those missing, including SWP - our saviour from the first leg, I have my worries. Everton will be totally up for it and it could just be the side that want's it more, gets to Wembley.

Archived