groundstaff and manure players

lauren

I've been wondering about the same thing as I've been looking at the pictures from the match on Getty Image's site. There's plenty of pictures from it, but you can't really figure out what's actually going on. Evra seems pretty angry about something. Hopefully one of our staff hasn't called him "a monkey of S*it" or something like that. icon_rolleyes.gif

Ferdinand said: "I kicked the wall in frustration at the result as I have done in the past.

"Unfortunately a lady was stood by and I accidentally brushed her with my foot.

"I went back to make sure she was okay and apologised profusely.

"Credit to her she laughed it off and was very understanding.

"She said she wasn't hurt. I have arranged for a bouquet of flowers to be sent to her."

He kicked one of our groundswomen, dirty scrawny git!

Ferdinand said: "I kicked the wall in frustration at the result as I have done in the past.

"Unfortunately a lady was stood by and I accidentally brushed her with my foot.

"I went back to make sure she was okay and apologised profusely.

"Credit to her she laughed it off and was very understanding.

"She said she wasn't hurt. I have arranged for a bouquet of flowers to be sent to her."

Those parts highlighted in bold shows him going a little OTT in defending what he did... Makes him sound an unfortunate saint, when he's a arrogant prat who is only less self involved than one other person - Stevie Me.

Didn't Rio once(not so long ago) kick a ball into the stands after being frustrated by something and it smacked some person right on the face. Anger management might be in order...(?) 317.gif

Yep he did and that was at the theatre of nightmares when he kicked it straight at his own fans. And Capello allegedly wants to make this muppet captain of England

CHELSEA and Manchester United were at war last night over allegations that racism sparked the Battle of the Bridge.

And SunSport can reveal that Owen Hargreaves is one of EIGHT United players who now face FA disciplinary charges after he hurled a tirade of abuse in the tunnel at fourth official Mike Riley.

Chelsea reacted furiously yesterday when it was suggested Patrice Evra had been racially abused during the mass brawl that broke out as United warmed down on the pitch after Saturday’s 2-1 defeat.

Chief executive Peter Kenyon instantly refuted the claim and even contacted senior United officials to see if they had evidence.

Chelsea also interviewed every member of their staff but found no proof of racist behaviour.

United agreed the claims were unfounded — even Evra distanced himself from the allegation — but the club is now facing severe punishment for the shameful events that blackened Saturday’s 2-1 defeat.

Six United players were involved in a 24-man post-match brawl with Chelsea stewards and ground staff.

And Rio Ferdinand and Hargreaves were also guilty of abusing Chelsea staff and match officials in the tunnel in the immediate aftermath of the match.

CCTV footage of those incidents will be handed over to the FA today who confirmed that they have launched an inquiry into events at Stamford Bridge.

FA spokesman Andrin Cooper said: “This will have nothing to do with the referee’s report. He would have been in his dressing room a long way from the incident.

“But we will obviously be asking Chelsea to let us see their CCTV footage of the incident.”

United players involved in the fracas face fines and possible bans for bringing the game into disrepute.

The club could also be fined for failing to control its players.

With the title race now finely balanced, though, the row between the two leading clubs has spilled over into an ugly row.

Eye-witness reports of the incident claim that Evra “completely lost it” during the confrontation with groundsmen at the stadium.

The whole matter is extremely embarrassing for the reigning champions as they chase a second consecutive title and the Champions League.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... 097517.ece

You know when push comes to shove that the players will probably get a slap on the wrist but the groundsman will be getting his p45.

I say good on the groundsman for standing up for himself, Man U lost it big time during the game and you can just imagine the tripe the were aiming at the groundsman.

Verbal abuse is one thing but by all accounts Evra chinned the groundsman and then sh*t a brick when the guy went for him. What did he expect him to do, ask for is autograph.

These players need bringing down a peg or two.

As for playing the race card,thats just pathetic.

Archived