Dawning of a new era on the Shed End

Not sure if anyone wants me back, but I promise to be on my bestish behaviour :-)

Yes old BB we want you back. :JC_doubleup:

Mike O , Pauly, goose, lauren,Chippy, those were the days eh.

Edited by Scott

I couldn't change it exactly as it would be a duplicate so have added 1905 for now - I can change that to something else for you if you want.

No that's fine thanks. But fuqque me sideways,,I've just realised I'm older than BlueBeard.

Both BB's were fantastic on the old CSR, I likes the links etc too. It was the Chelsea forum I joined, and its still alive. Who's been looking after it?

Yeah, or new BB is only good at drinking and getting laid. Oh how the old BBs must be frowning at him. A great example of how this forum has deteriorated (damn, that's one tough word to spell when you're drunk).

Whatever happened to Thunderdan?

Thunderdan is alive and well.  I shall let him know of this wondrous development!

Edited by moi

Can I change my username to g3.7 with a full-stop?

I think we should have a piss-up so we can all buy Gordon a drink. Oh and get Cubano Pete back. 

How about you go with gullit 4 I hear that's available. 

Dare I say Tambling, Star,  Fraser, and Terry Teivans. Paul really had a great crew at the CSR.

Star is still around. He was on here a couple of nights ago.