Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2016/2017

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Just now, Bobbywoodhogan said:

An Arsenal supporting mate of mine always used to argue with me over Ozil, I've said for ages he's a lazy bar steward and a bottler. Funnily enough he doesn't argue with me anymore.

He's the token 'Home' player.

Never turns up in tough away games but will shine against a Hull at the Emirates.

Not looked back on the comments last night but did anyone see the post match interview Walcott did? Basically said they knew as soon as the game kicked off Palace wanted it more, ffs that's honestly a horrible thing to say.

Jamie slaughtered him and rightly so, they are a bunch of self serving posers with no ambition or bottle.

1 minute ago, Chelsbear said:

He's the token 'Home' player.

Never turns up in tough away games but will shine against a Hull at the Emirates.

Not looked back on the comments last night but did anyone see the post match interview Walcott did? Basically said they knew as soon as the game kicked off Palace wanted it more, ffs that's honestly a horrible thing to say.

Jamie slaughtered him and rightly so, they are a bunch of self serving posers with no ambition or bottle.

Strangely I'm watching Walcott's interview right now and was just about to comment. I think he's the epitome of what Arsenal fans were for years, I get be confident about the future but he's delusional. Saying performances against City (which wasn't even that good) and West Ham was the real Arsenal. No Walcott the Palace game was the real Arsenal, they're fine when the pressures off but when it's on they bottle it. Walcott has been delusional for years 15-16 they were 10 pts behind us and he claimed they challenged for the tile, heck after both FA Cup wins instead of enjoying them he talked about how they were gonna push in and win the league the following season. It makes me wonder if Wenger got I go his head at a young age and made him think the way he does. Infact I think the fact Arsenal gave him a new deal after how bad he was last season tells you everything about that club and the acceptance of mediocrity.

As much as i dislike Arsenal does anyone else feel slightly sorry for the Arsenal fans?

Don't get me wrong, a lot of them are twats with how they go about things but they way their club is run from top to bottom is shocking. I couldn't even imagine that happening to Chelsea.

10 minutes ago, RIP Mourinho said:

As much as i dislike Arsenal does anyone else feel slightly sorry for the Arsenal fans?

Don't get me wrong, a lot of them are twats with how they go about things but they way their club is run from top to bottom is shocking. I couldn't even imagine that happening to Chelsea.

No, not really.

Nope.

The more annoyed, angry, upset and desperate they get the happier and more satisfied I become.

Must comfort them to see a 'plastic' club with 'no history' almost at a 2nd title in 3 years while they have been in a pit of despair for over 10 seasons.

Feels pretty good.

1 hour ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Personally I feel really sorry for Petr. Fancy being associated with this load of spineless players after being a great amongst greats.

22 minutes ago, charierre said:

Personally I feel really sorry for Petr. Fancy being associated with this load of spineless players after being a great amongst greats.

And he wanted that move in particular, stayed in London in the premier league for a team that challenges for the league.

2 out of 3 isn't bad I spose.

I do laugh now when I recall the comments that him signing for them was an extra 10 pts a season. I don't blame him at all for Arsenals position now but he has made some howlers in his short time there already. 

Edited by Blue Exile

3 hours ago, Blue Exile said:

Not sure if you follow NFL, but Stan Kronke is the epitome of Mediocre.

Granted the NFL is a different animal to the PL with the way profits are shared equally amongst teams, but with the salary cap in place and no such things as transfer fees, every team is more or less a cash cow.

Kronke is here for one reason alone - to line his pockets.

That piece of excrement moved the Saint Louis Rams to Los Angeles just cos the city already muddled with debts would not pay for stadium improvements. 

2 hours ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Hell no!

I said this before F**K em

Hate their sanctimonious,condescending attitude towards us years ago before roman came...you must remember what arsenal fans were like if you met one back then.

What goes around comes around goonersh*ts

3 hours ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Not in the slightest. 

There are things you need to think about before feeling sorry for them.

1) Would they feel sorry for us if we were in their position ? Not a chance, they would be loving it.

2) Look at all of the sh*t they have said about us over the years. Plastic, chavs, no history, small club, racists, scum, etc. Why have any kind of sympathy for people that talk like this about you, me and every other Chelsea fan ?

Tottenham, Liverpool and Arsenal talk more sh*t about us than any other club. Seeing these 3 clubs fail is the 2nd best thing about football, the only thing that beats it is seeing Chelsea win and lift trophies.

Edited by Scott Harris

48 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

Not in the slightest. 

1) Would they feel sorry for us if we were in their position ? Not a chance, they would be loving it.

2) Look at all of the sh*t they have said about us over the years. Plastic, chavs, no history, small club, racists, scum, etc. Why have any kind of sympathy for people that talk like this about you, me and every other Chelsea fan ?

Tottenham, Liverpool and Arsenal talk more sh*t about us than any other club. Seeing these 3 clubs fail is the 2nd best thing about football, the only thing that beats it is seeing Chelsea win and lift trophies.

tenor.gif

5 hours ago, RIP Mourinho said:

No they called us plastic and with no history screw them ......I am loving it and with Wenger fingers crossed signing a new deal long may it continue last season it was ours to suffer we took it on the chin and stuck by the club screw them

2 hours ago, Scott Harris said:

Not in the slightest. 

in your 2nd point there, you can add both dirty manc sides - I have been told by both sets of manc fans that CFC are really a small club that are only where they are because of Mr. Abramovich - I love to tell these fools that CFC did well under Mr. Bates, but these fools don't want to hear that - like Don Claudio said yesterday, 'if CFC didn't qualify for the UCL in 2002/03 - then Mr. A wouldn't have bought the club' - Love him or hate him, Mr. Bate helped bring CFC to the promise land

Dortmund's team bus has been involved in an explosion before their game against Monaco tonight. 

No-one was harmed, thank god! The match could be called off. 

EDIT: Turns out Marc Bartra's been taken to hospital. 

Edited by Huttsey