Chelsea Vs Manyoo (FA) Mon 13/03 2017 KO 19:45 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Just now, Ernie_blue said:

I love it. You say it's not a red card and your up Mourinhos arse. There's no harm in having an opinion which doesn't always have to be biased and in Chelseas favour. 

Costa spends alot of time finding out how long the grass is but me saying that doesn't mean I am up Mourinhos arse.

That's not what proves you're up Jose's arse. You're here f**king trying to make a case for Herrera not hearing Smalling's instruction because the stadium was supposedly too loud. :laugh2:

Stamford Bridge is hardly 98k Camp Nou mate. 

1 hour ago, didierforever said:

Great. If Zouma and a player who had a few good games for bournemouth cant handle rashford and zlatan/rooney/martial less united, then how the hell do you expect them to be playing as squad players next season? That is my point. Atleast try to understand before arguing mate.

Also, what a massive morale booster for young ake to be called back from a very successful short loan to be sitting on the sidelines, playing with his thumbs. I am sure THAT is what players need to go from youth players to first teamers, not actual game time and game experience, right?

I agree that Zouma and Ake need to get game time. But not in this game. 

It is obvious you just dont value the FA Cup at all. That is where we differ. I want us to win the double this season. That will make us the best team in the country and will only be the second time we have achieved it.

You want to just win the title. Just winning the title is great but still comes with a note that we did it without European football. Winning the FA Cup by beating Man U, Tottenham and City/Arsenal will cement us as the best team in the country.

3 minutes ago, Barrettinator said:

That's not what proves you're up Jose's arse. You're here f**king trying to make a case for Herrera not hearing Smalling's instruction because the stadium was supposedly too loud. :laugh2:

Stamford Bridge is hardly 98k Camp Nou mate. 

Have you played in front of 40k people? How do you know he was listening or even taking any notice? That's all I'm saying you don't know. 

14 minutes ago, Barrettinator said:

If he can hear his manager on the touchline, he can definitely hear Smalling who's on the pitch and only a few yards away from him. He's not f**king deaf. You're twisting yourself in a nut trying to defend Jose and United at every turn. You'd fit right in at RedCafe.

It's not about defending Mourinho but saying it wasn't a red card. Two different things.

Just now, Ernie_blue said:

Have you played in front of 40k people? How do you know he was listening or even taking any notice? That's all I'm saying you don't know. 

Because I'm not deaf either. I wasn't at the game but it was hardly ear bursting in the stadium. You're embarrassing yourself at this point.

25 minutes ago, Ernie_blue said:

Be better to win 11 vs 11 in a very tactical tight affair than rely on a red card.

We didn't "rely" on a red card - it happened because they were fouling all night.  What were we meant to do?  Say, "oh actually, let him stay on the pitch as it will be so much more interesting having 11 v 11 and we won't feel we've won properly if we only beat 10".

It's what happens and is part of the rules - you play dirty, you (should) pay the price.  

It would be fairer to say, they "relied" on fouling Hazard to stop him.  And it failed.  

4 minutes ago, Beerqueen said:

We didn't "rely" on a red card - it happened because they were fouling all night.  What were we meant to do?  Say, "oh actually, let him stay on the pitch as it will be so much more interesting having 11 v 11 and we won't feel we've won properly if we only beat 10".

It's what happens and is part of the rules - you play dirty, you (should) pay the price.  

It would be fairer to say, they "relied" on fouling Hazard to stop him.  And it failed.  

Relying on a red card was just a response to the post before but your right Chelsea didn't. I mean it would of been interesting to see how both teams would of reacted in a 11 v 11 scenario because it was tight. My response ws more to people who said the tactics was wrong when clearly they wasn't.  The kicking was but Utd set up exactly how you should against Chelsea. It's a compliment to Chelsea.

I just don't think it was a red card, doesn't mean me and frank are currently both sitting up Joses arse.

8 minutes ago, Barrettinator said:

Because I'm not deaf either. I wasn't at the game but it was hardly ear bursting in the stadium. You're embarrassing yourself at this point.

Again they turn the mics down so being at home is completely different to being there. It's like me trying to comment on a F1 engine at home, sounds nothing like being there. 

9 minutes ago, CFCholland said:

Don't mean to be a party pooper but weren't the United players wearing black socks?

And aren't sponsored by Nike. The internet tells me this was after a game against galatasaray. 

Some of these Mourinho fanboys seem distraught at Jose losing than the club they support winning. Amazing. I mean there's nothing wrong with supporting Mourinho as he means a lot to our history but surely your loyalty should be 100% chelsea. Weird.

3 minutes ago, coco said:

I'm lucky enough to be able to afford for my subscriptions mate,  but i do condone those that can't.

I did have sky but canceled due to Kodi. Ive got sky go on a number of devices aswell. Not even sure if I can mention Kodi on here specially after the latest ruling. It's also great for the 3 o'clock games.

54 minutes ago, Nibs said:

Well hopefully Utd learn from that in future and don't try to kick a player off the park and get reduced to 10 men.

That was a typical Mourinho type display from utd last night. They are getting hard to beat but what did they offer going forward, even before they were reduced to 10 men? Utd fans will want to win, but a lot of them won't be happy with that sort of "football" being dished up too often. Absolutely dire and thankfully the team that tried to play some decent football last night got the reward.

Do we care whether Utd. learn or not? Anyway, what was that all about, substituting Mkhitaryian for that log of wood after the red card? Oh, I get it, Mourinho was playing for extra time! I think he's gone at the game.

1 hour ago, havelschayes said:

it's okay ernie, there are lots of other jose loyalist out there 

we wont judge 

http://www.redcafe.net/

Clicked on the link and found this topic : 

Two Yellows should result in a mandatory sub

which intrigued me, so gave it a read.

AND WOW!!! So basically, I will have a couple of goons play for my team, run after the opponents best player, try to injure him with the worst tackles and then sub them off. Makes perfect sense!!!

Are all united fans this dumb?