Chelsea Vs Manyoo (FA) Mon 13/03 2017 KO 19:45 GMT

coco

1 hour ago, didierforever said:

Begovic

Azpi Zouma JT Ake Alonso

Matic Chalobah

Willian Costa Hazard

This is a quarter final. Why the hell would we play such a weakened team? Best possible team I say. Maybe Willian in for Pedro, Matic for Fabregas but that will be it I think. 2 games away from the final and this is a chance to add more misery against Mourinho's United. No chance will be rest likes of Kante, Luiz and Cahill. This is the FA Cup mate!

34 minutes ago, STATS said:

This is a quarter final. Why the hell would we play such a weakened team? Best possible team I say. Maybe Willian in for Pedro, Matic for Fabregas but that will be it I think. 2 games away from the final and this is a chance to add more misery against Mourinho's United. No chance will be rest likes of Kante, Luiz and Cahill. This is the FA Cup mate!

I think Ake and Nat should play regardless. We need to give them some game time against good opponents to access them if they are ready for squad roles next season. 

I think even with the above team, we will beat a united team sans Zlatan.

1 hour ago, didierforever said:

I think Ake and Nat should play regardless. We need to give them some game time against good opponents to access them if they are ready for squad roles next season. 

would you not hope we have the league done with a couple of games to go and then rotate? keep the players fresh if we're still going for a double

22 minutes ago, DP2 said:

would you not hope we have the league done with a couple of games to go and then rotate? keep the players fresh if we're still going for a double

Fair enough. But those will still be dead rubbers. Not the ideal games to judge if players like Nat and Ake are ready for the squad roles next season. 

4 hours ago, didierforever said:

We need to to think about the sake of the team progressing to the next round. Not playing them simply to assess whether they are ready for squad roles. Ake imo has already proven this. It would be taking a real risk. If we maybe had champions league in week I could understand but with this our only other cup we are competing with, got to play really a very strong team and only rotate players who are more or less the same quality or can make a big impact. That is why I think if there is to be a change(s) it will prob be just 1 or 2. Willian for Pedro possibly and Matic in for Fabregas possibly.

Quarter finals of the Fa cup. Have a chance to pick up a trophy.

dont think we should rest any players for this game.

can see mourihno wanting to set up defensively and will try to hit us on the counter.

would go with

courtois 

azbi luiz cahill

moses Kante matic Alonso 

pedro costa hazard

quietly confident we will sneak to a 2-1 win here 

6 hours ago, didierforever said:

Fair enough. But those will still be dead rubbers. Not the ideal games to judge if players like Nat and Ake are ready for the squad roles next season. 

Shall we play them against City as well? May as well. Get them some big game practice in. 

Ridiculous statement. We have 5 big games left this season. This one, City and United and then the next 2 cup games (Semi and Final). The best players should be playing those games without a doubt. Crunch games are not time for experimenting. 

Archived