malouda is the first to break ranks and start to moan

The Brit

Never ceases to amaze me that players seem to think they can make comments in overseas newspapers and somehow they won't be reported in Britain. Nothing that I'm too worried about in here, you can understand he wants a chance to show his worth on the big stage to get the chance to go to the WC. Furthermore, he was for me the real improver of last season. We finally saw for Chelsea what we all hoped for after WC 2006, the change of formation has hit him hardest of all IMO. He's not good enough to play in central midfield and I don't think he's been played as an out an out winger once. Still whinging in the press gets you nowhere with the manager or the fans.

Let's be fair...this system doesn't suit him at all. If we were forced to sell him so he can be happy, it wouldn't be too big of a loss (except potentially financially).

We can't please wingers in this formation, because when they play in it, the don't play consistently well, which means they are picked less. The perils of a formation where there are no wide men.

I rate Malouda and agree he should be starting games more. Carlo seems to have tinkered a lot over the last month or two. Malouda seems one of the only ones that is a genuine threat in attack lately and doesn't just walk it into the box like a lot of others.

What I don't buy into is the appearing in the media "Play me or I go" tactic. It airs problems in the team.

What concerns me even more is articles like this (if true) seem to appear when a manager loses the dressing room. We had quite a similar article from Anelka about a week or two before Scolari was outed.

Idiot.

That said, I'm not sure why he was initially dropped. He was showing some form and then got left out. He wouldn't be loss in normal circumstances - but if this transfer ban is implimented then quite clearly we need to keep all our players.

to be fair he say a truth

he is better than j.cole

but cole is english man and start

Wouldn´t say that. Malouda wasn´t better at the tip of the diamond as Joe. Just look at the Birmingham match, he was awful and not only that he got sent off aswell. I think that position really doesnt suit him.

Anyways Malouda had good and bad games this season and I would still prefer him over Ballack, also in the big games.

he is better than j.cole

As per German-Blue, you can't say that; Cole fits better into the daimond scheme, Malouda is more difficult to place. Joe's just back from injury and

is alittle off-form at the moment, but long term he'd get my vote over Malouda- not simply because he's English, back on form he's a better team player.

The article also makes it clear Malouda sees himself in competition with Lampard for the left side of the diamond rather than foe the tip of the diamond.

This was the most interesting / significant comment in the article for me

"But at a certain point, the status has to be in relationship with the performances.

Which is basically saying Lampard is being picked on reputation not form.

The article also makes it clear Malouda sees himself in competition with Lampard for the left side of the diamond rather than foe the tip of the diamond.

"But at a certain point, the status has to be in relationship with the performances.

This was bound to happen, Ancellotti has changed the formation of the team, as a result he cannot fit our 11 best players into his formation.

The only way around it is for Carlo to spend some money and bring some of his own players in.

We cant move forward with a team that isnt his.

Dont think Malouda is too wrong about that point. Lampard wont be dropped no matter how sh*t hes going to play.

Time for 4-3-3 again, Anelka likes to drift all over the place and he does it rediculously well too, he can be on either wing. Same for Malouda I guess. Lamps, Essien and Ballack as midfielders and the usual back four. I like the sound of it, Zhirkov and Cole to compete for the winger spots.

FOr me the biggest argument against returning to the 4-3-3 is the negative impact it will have on Anelka. His current form is totally down to once again having a strike partner rather than being a square peg in a round hole which is what he becomes in the 4-3-3.

he is better than j.cole

You do watch chelsea don't you?? Malouda is a lazy bar steward at the best of times has the odd good game but lacks passion and energy and bottles out of making a tackle, Better than cole????????????? f**k me your joking! cole is back after 8 months out before the injury he was ten times the player malouda is, granted cole is struggling for form but believe me he will be back to his old self very soon just needs to get that goal. If malouda is not happy and wants to leave the club then he can f**k off.

Malouda (and Mikel, but that's beside the point) is the one player that never ceases to annoy me in every game he plays. But, that's not to say that he doesn't have an impact when ever he plays, especially under Guus and at the beginning of this season. But, if we wants to leave, then Zhirkov will happily fill his place.

You do watch chelsea don't you?? Malouda is a lazy bar steward at the best of times has the odd good game but lacks passion and energy and bottles out of making a tackle, Better than cole????????????? f**k me your joking! cole is back after 8 months out before the injury he was ten times the player malouda is, granted cole is struggling for form but believe me he will be back to his old self very soon just needs to get that goal. If malouda is not happy and wants to leave the club then he can f**k off.

Lofty?

Anyway, Joe Cole has played horribly since coming back from his injury, and perhaps he will get back to his old self, and perhaps not. At this time, I think the odds are that Joe Cole will never be the same player that he was before the injury.

Lofty?

Anyway, Joe Cole has played horribly since coming back from his injury, and perhaps he will get back to his old self, and perhaps not. At this time, I think the odds are that Joe Cole will never be the same player that he was before the injury.

Sadly the signs at the moment suggest you are right. I fear that myself although I am really hoping Joe will get his form back. He was out for a long time so we must be patient I guess. That said, Malouda looks much the better player at the moment.

Give joe a break i no he's been off form he's given 110% in every game since he's come back tryin perhaps too hard even he just needs a break. any time he speaks to the media he has nothing but positive things to say about the club and the manager and he is also at risk of missing out on the wc and he's out of contract in the summer.

Archived