Drogba and Anelka unhappy together?.

guddy69

"Meanwhile, Bolton skipper Kevin Davies is all too aware of the problems Nicolas Anelka may pose if the unpredictable striker starts against his old side. Davies played alongside Anelka at the Reebok before his move to Chelsea.

"It is always difficult to say with Nicolas, he's such a hard person to read,'' Davies told the Bolton News. "You never quite know what's going through his mind.

"There seems to be something not quite right with him and Didier Drogba. I'm not sure they get on very well.

"There doesn't seem to be a great bond when they play together, whereas Nicolas lights up when he plays on his own.

"You can't deny he's a great player capable of making something out of anything - but at the moment, you feel he's just not that happy.''

It does seem that way a bit, do they celebrate together much when they score?..

Yes they do celebrate, probably a bit of friendly 'who will get the goals rivalry' here and there, and Davies obviously took in too much what that twat commentator said the other day when Nico came on.

Honestly, they both would probably be joking about the article if they saw it.

Within weeks of the system playing one up top again, they come out with this.

PS I think you maybe need to stay off Chelsea hating sites and don't be taken in by the media too much. Enjoy our wins, instead of watching the media try and rip us apart with tackles and offside goal screen shots and videos.

Did you see that fella go in at Deco two footed the other day, if he hadn't of jumped, it probably would of finished his career, they don't show that one anywhere do they.

Yes they do celebrate, probably a bit of friendly 'who will get the goals rivalry' here and there, and Davies obviously took in too much what that twat commentator said the other day when Nico came on.

Honestly, they both would probably be joking about the article if they saw it.

Within weeks of the system playing one up top again, they come out with this.

PS I think you maybe need to stay off Chelsea hating sites and don't be taken in by the media too much. Enjoy our wins, instead of watching the media try and rip us apart with tackles and offside goal screen shots and videos.

Did you see that fella go in at Deco two footed the other day, if he hadn't of jumped, it probably would of finished his career, they don't show that one anywhere do they.

It's hard not to look when you see things on newsnow..

Take it all with a pinch of salt though :0)

Think he's way off the mark there personally. Nobody was making comments like this for the first 4 months of the season when Drogba and Anelka were playing well together as a duo. Drogba was scoring all the goals but Anelka was getting a lot of plaudits for his all round ability, they were fantastic together. Carlo's changed the system and it has nothing to do with them disliking each other, the fact is Anelka is decent at right wing but offers a lot more through the middle so Carlo has to chose between them now which seems to be working well for us.

As far as their friendship goes you'd think being similar ages and growing up in France that Anelka and Drogba would have a decent relationship. There is absolutely nothing to suggest that there is a problem there. Strange comments from from Davies.

Not on this topic but....

Man U hate us and everyone!!

They think the world is against them!!

http://therepublikofmancunia.com/gif-chels...#comment-162914

Are they serious? They're moaning about one bad (and accidental) tackle from Terry when they have Scholes in their team? What a bunch of jumped-up, clueless hypocrites! I'm glad no trophies are going down to Surrey this year, those f**king c**ts.

There was an article posted in here from a French magazine that interviewed both Nico and Drogba, and they said that they were happy working together, and that they would relish the opportunities to score more together. They also stated that they read each other well, etc. This was, however, reported while we were playing the diamond. That system isn't bringing the best out of thet eam, so we switched to a 4-3-3 and that means only one of them can play.

i'd rather that we think of the team's well being as a whole rather than just these 2 playing together!

April 12, 2010 at 11:35

eddieTheRed says:

I can see why Martin O’ Niell was so angry – did Terry get a card for this? I’ve been saying it all season – Chelsea get away with things on the pitch that no other club would get away with – except in Europe where refs are not afraid of them!

Thats rich coming from a manc lol :D

Aaah the last attempt to destabalise us now we're in pole position for the final run in. Actually, this probably won't be the last attempt, but you have to laugh at how they always try and find something to use.

I doubt anyone at the club will even read that, let alone give a sh*t about what it has to say. If they're whinging, it means we're winning, so long may it continue!

wow can not read some of the stuff i am reading in this, United are clearly the most favoured team in england yet these morons seem to think the FA are doing everything in their power to give the trophy to chelsea. Unbelievable.

The f**king worthless mancs hate JT's guts and find literally anything to villify him over. Moreso than everyone else who now jumped on the bandwagon, but from what ive seen most of their fans have a problem with him. Who the f**k knows why, but hopefully he can stuff them one fine day and get his revenge for Moscow.

in the words of one Lord Lofty of Cymru, f**k em all

"Meanwhile, Bolton skipper Kevin Davies is all too aware of the problems Nicolas Anelka may pose if the unpredictable striker starts against his old side. Davies played alongside Anelka at the Reebok before his move to Chelsea.

"It is always difficult to say with Nicolas, he's such a hard person to read,'' Davies told the Bolton News. "You never quite know what's going through his mind.

"There seems to be something not quite right with him and Didier Drogba. I'm not sure they get on very well.

"There doesn't seem to be a great bond when they play together, whereas Nicolas lights up when he plays on his own.

"You can't deny he's a great player capable of making something out of anything - but at the moment, you feel he's just not that happy.''

It does seem that way a bit, do they celebrate together much when they score?..

Kevin Davies' lame attempt at mind games.

Just got access to that Mancni link...to be honest that gif makes it look a lot worse than it did during the game. However, them suggesting that the media hate them, and that they have to score 2 more goals to counterbalance the "inept" reffing against them??? That just beggars belief

I guess they forget Neville against us, I guess Cantona jumping into the crowd, or Keane purposley ending another players career are easily forgotten becuase in their mind they are all Legends!

Almost as bad as Liverpool in their self pity

f**k them!

Archived