• Chelsea
    • Man Utd
    • Man City
    • Inter Milan
    • AC Milan
    • Real Madrid
    • America somewhere
    • Other (please specify)

Simple enough question - where do you think he'll end up?

I think wherever Mourinho ends up (assuming its abroad) - could be Inter, could be Madrid. I realise that's cheating, but I wanted to create a poll ;)

EDIT: Better bloody work now!!!

Edited by Gem

Create a new thread.

Give it a title

Click on the 'Click here to manage this topic's poll ' link

Give your poll a title

Click 'Add Poll Question'

Put your question in (just use same as poll title)

Click 'Add Poll Choice'

Put an option in

Click 'Add Poll Choice' again

Put another option in

Repeat that until you have put in all the options you want

Put a bit of text in the main field (this is the post that appears below your poll)

Click on 'Post New Topic'

I think it depends on where Jose ends up. I can see Jose trying to complete the signing he tried to make at Chelsea and he will turn Gerrard into a far better player than he is at Liverpool.

With that in mind I have voted Inter as I think Inter will win the treble this season and I can't see them sacking the man who has finally delivered the CL. HOwever if Jose walks and ends up at Real Madrid then I see him taking Gerrard there.

With that in mind I have voted Inter as I think Inter will win the treble this season and I can't see them sacking the man who has finally delivered the CL. HOwever if Jose walks and ends up at Real Madrid then I see him taking Gerrard there.

Yup, pretty much the same as me - think it'll be that same line of thought for 90% of ShedEnders, but thought I'd see anyway.

If Inter win the Treble I can see Jose resigning before he's even got out of the Bernebeu. He isn't that happy in Italian football and going out that way would be a classic Mourinho exit.

I don't think Gerrard would join us or the Mancs as it would destroy his reputation with the Scallies forever. So I can also see him moving abroad to wherever Jose ends up next season.

I think it depends on where Jose ends up. I can see Jose trying to complete the signing he tried to make at Chelsea and he will turn Gerrard into a far better player than he is at Liverpool.

I'd agree bar one thing- the player he signed instead, Michael Essien, has proved to be just as valuable a player. If Mourinho went to Real, I would expect him to make bids Michael Essien, Ashley Cole and possibly Carvalho or Drogba.