Bolton v Chelsea (PL) 24/1/11 KO 20:00 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Game on monday (I hope this bloody weekend flies by) and it's the first away game of three in a row with the last being played only 8 days later. So three away games in eight days.

I want three wins, so let's get one against Bolton to start things off.

Not even a month ago we played them at home and only got a 1-0 win, so this wont be an easy one.

Unless Lampard turns out to be more injured than we've been told he will play against Bolton, which would mean we've only got three players on our injury list: Benayoun, Zhirkov and Alex.

Anyone heard any news on them?

Last I heard it seemed that Zhirkov atleast were close to returning. Alex will probably be back next month and from what I can tell the same goes for Benayoun.

Not sure what line-up we'll see. Will Ferreira or Bosingwa play; will Mikel start on the bench again; will the front three stay intact?

And will Lampard be fit to play? If not, could we see a rare start for Josh?

Looking forward to this one. We've got two wins in a row - let's make it three!

::ChELSeAFaN::

I really hope that Frank and John are both fit for us and this game.

For once I am getting to sleep at the weekend as I don't have to get up to watch the Chels. Only crappy thing is I will be at work for this game.

I think we'll see

................Cech

Bossie.....Ivan..Terry....Cole

...............Essien

.........Ramires

....................Lampard

Anelka......................Malouda

..............Drogba

Hate games away to Bolton , its just a place where you really have to work hard for a result and right now were not a hard working side .

Lets get the finger out for this boys.

I love away games at Bolton, especially when were winning titles there.....

Yep, spot on mate , just think there now a tougher side to beat now even though our receord there is good and we'll need to work hard Monday.

Wouldnt argue with that, its gonna be a very difficult game. hopefully we get to see Lamps on his favourite little celebration spot behind their goal .

Funny one. Bolton away always seems to be tough, and there's no doubt it will be a hard match. On the other hand we have an excellent record at the Reebok (when was the last time we even conceded there?). But as others have said, we need JT and Lamps fit and ready for a big game.

Cech

Luiz, Ivan, Kjaer/JT (if fit), Cole

Ramires, Josh

Lampard

Sanchez, Neymar

Lukaka

Not a bad lineup but could it beat

Cech

Bossy, Ivan JT Cole

Ramires, Frank, Malouda, Essien/Josh

Drogs/Sturridge Anelka/Kalou ?

I'd pick Ramires over Mikel as first choice already. That boy has started to really fit in.

I'd pick Ramires over Mikel as first choice already. That boy has started to really fit in.

Me too. Realistically I think our best line up, if Fran & JT are fit is.

Cech

Bos, Ivan, Terry, Cole

Ramires, Essien

Lampard

Anelka, Drogba, Malouda

I hope this is the game the fowards re-find form. A cricket score like Unts vs Birmingham would be good ahead of a busy period. Bolton are out of form too, but so were Villa.

Me too. Realistically I think our best line up, if Fran & JT are fit is.

Cech

Bos, Ivan, Terry, Cole

Ramires, Essien

Lampard

Anelka, Drogba, Malouda

I hope this is the game the fowards re-find form. A cricket score like Unts vs Birmingham would be good ahead of a busy period. Bolton are out of form too, but so were Villa.

I'd say:

Cech

Ivanovic, Alex, Terry, Cole

Ramires,

Lampard, McEachran

Anelka, Drogba, Sturridge

If all fit.