I've had enough

clubhappy

A trail of utter disgust on my home page[Facebook ] after the wolves result from liverpool fans , they were just short of having an open top bus celebration through the city because Utd lost , disgusting club , disgusting fans and i f**king hate them . We all react to our rivals losing but i have never ever seen a reaction like this , EVER .

Ok we all hate Man Utd but if i am honest i, if we dont win the premiership , i hope Utd do because i will go to every length to remind them that their biggest rivals have become the most successful team in England , i will hound the f**kers .

I have a lot of friends here in Dublin who support Man Utd , and i never ever get the abuse i usually get from Liverpool fans , even after the C.L Final i got maybe 3 texts , nothing sinister , one even said , 'Great final Ian , you won the 2nd half , could have gone either way ' Harsh ending '

From tonight i've removed 6 people from my list , yes i will meet them during the course of the year , but i just cannot put up with their constant appreciation of everything Liverpool , from their youtube vids to their everyday , sorry , every hour praise of King Kenny , Suarez and how he's the future , and this loads of utter bollox from a guy called Phil ...................All we have is our history, same as Ali, Nicklaus, McEnroe, Dublin G.A.A. and through good times and bad, that's what makes you GREAT' ...End quote .

Living here can be torture when it comes to supporting a team , i have been on the end of friendly abuse , if you want to call it friendly , Arsenal , Leeds , Utd , ive put up with it but it's usually banter , but with Liverpool it's completely different , it's not banter , it's agressive bullyng , in your face and it's constant , it's begrudging , it's jealousy , it's their self importance and their incredible belief that they are at the centre of the world .and nobody has a right to win anything .

I hate them .

Ian.

I only know Australian Liverpool fans...the ones I know in person are nice enough people...the ones I know on forums are split between asshats and nice blokes.

I'm glad I don't know any of the Scouse fans though. That said, they can't all be bad...surely???

Some of the bile that liverpool fans have been spouting has been quite amazing. I am quite lucky in regard to the fact that the one Liverpool fan I am in close proximity to often, although caught up in the delusional grandeur of the club and their amazing fans is knowledgeable and gives fair assessments of things for the most part. However some of the crap that I read on the net is unbelievable. They see no problem in Torres or carol leaving their childhood clubs. No question of loyalty there, no accusations of players watching out for their bank balance even though they started earning a lot more once they joined Liverpool. But the second a player leaves anfield they are judas traitors only concerned with their wages. Never mind players like Torres and mascherano leaving the excitement of the Europa league and a fight for seventh place in the league for champions league football and title challenges. Things might swing again in the future but at present there is no doubting we are a European heavyweight and liverpool are domestic welterweights and that is why we are capable of attracting top talent. Torres' only selfishness is the fact that he does not want to retire remembered as a world class player with no silverware on his mantlepiece from club football.

On another note I am terribly excited and nervous for this game, everything has just fallen into place to make this one of the most intriguing fixtures in recent memory.

The problem with the dippers is their delusion and victim mentality is fuelled by the media who backs them all the way. Dippers say they are the biggest club in the world, their puppets in the media agree and it becomes a self perpetuating truth. They are such pathetic creatures at times, their hypocrisy knows no bounds. They hate Torres for leaving a club in a lesser position for one where he can win trophies, yet when he did exactly the same thing when moving to them they applauded him for it and for showing such ambition.

The thing with Liverpool fans in general is that they have their one, unique brand of bullsh*t. And it's all based on "because I said so ... because it is". They ARE the biggest club in the WHERLD. They DO have more history than anyone else, just as they are the only fans in the WHERLD who know the true meaning of history. They DO have a divine right to win everything there is to win and demand utmost respect while having absolutely no respect for anyone else. They are quite correct to blame Chelsea fans for what happened in Heysel because they truly are the bestest fans in the WHERLD and are in no way capable of being wrong about anything to to blame for anything that happened not no way no how not ever. They were never rescued from obscurity by catalogue money. That just didn't happen. They just were always bigger than everyone else. Same as Chelsea winning a European trophy before they did or qualifying for Europe before they did. That didn't happen either. And if it did it doesn't count. Because it's not proper Liverpool like history la. It's only plastic history innit. Because they KNOW we're a plastic club. Plastic fans with plastic flags who don't know what it's like to support a real club with proper history like. Because only winning European Cups and leagues is history. It's in the dictionary la. When we say we were founded in 1905 they know that's a lie. There was no such thing as Chelsea FC before Roman Abramovich bought the club. Already qualified for the Champions league? Nope. Never happened. And of course Abramovich is getting bored. He's been getting more and more boreder since the day he bought the club. And so what if he's just splashed out another huge wedge, it's still just a matter of time until he gets bored with his plaything (Chelsea FC is a rich man's plaything, Liverpool Football Club are a rich man's passion - proper owners like. Chelsea FC bought everything they ever won, Liverpool Football Club deserve another massive injection of cash. Because they just do, right?). And when the Russian finally pisses off you mark my words that'll be them plastic no istry chavs back where they belong. And we all know where that is don't we. We never had no fans neither until we won the Premiership. We never beat them at the Bridge, never knocked them out of the FA Cup, never battered the bar stewards. None of that happened. No way not ever it just didn't. So there.

Why no paragraphs? Because it's bullsh*t. And Liverpool fans are full of it.

The thing with Liverpool fans in general is that they have their one, unique brand of bullsh*t. And it's all based on "because I said so ... because it is". They ARE the biggest club in the WHERLD. They DO have more history than anyone else, just as they are the only fans in the WHERLD who know the true meaning of history. They DO have a divine right to win everything there is to win and demand utmost respect while having absolutely no respect for anyone else. They are quite correct to blame Chelsea fans for what happened in Heysel because they truly are the bestest fans in the WHERLD and are in no way capable of being wrong about anything to to blame for anything that happened not no way no how not ever. They were never rescued from obscurity by catalogue money. That just didn't happen. They just were always bigger than everyone else. Same as Chelsea winning a European trophy before they did or qualifying for Europe before they did. That didn't happen either. And if it did it doesn't count. Because it's not proper Liverpool like history la. It's only plastic history innit. Because they KNOW we're a plastic club. Plastic fans with plastic flags who don't know what it's like to support a real club with proper history like. Because only winning European Cups and leagues is history. It's in the dictionary la. When we say we were founded in 1905 they know that's a lie. There was no such thing as Chelsea FC before Roman Abramovich bought the club. Already qualified for the Champions league? Nope. Never happened. And of course Abramovich is getting bored. He's been getting more and more boreder since the day he bought the club. And so what if he's just splashed out another huge wedge, it's still just a matter of time until he gets bored with his plaything (Chelsea FC is a rich man's plaything, Liverpool Football Club are a rich man's passion - proper owners like. Chelsea FC bought everything they ever won, Liverpool Football Club deserve another massive injection of cash. Because they just do, right?). And when the Russian finally pisses off you mark my words that'll be them plastic no istry chavs back where they belong. And we all know where that is don't we. We never had no fans neither until we won the Premiership. We never beat them at the Bridge, never knocked them out of the FA Cup, never battered the bar stewards. None of that happened. No way not ever it just didn't. So there.

Unfortuntely we have c**ts in the media like Durham and Collymore who preach all the above as gospel.

You're right. You can dip in (no pun intended) on any Liverpool forum, talk to any Liverpool fan, and you're likely to get the exact same garbage thrown at you. The funniest thing with that lot is that they truly believe it. Insular doesn't begin to describe them. If there weren't so many of them, so much of this endless bloody rubbish flying around, you could almost feel sorry for them. Face it, delusion on such a scale has got to be symptomatic of serious mental problems.

Unfortuntely we have c**ts in the media like Durham and Collymore who preach all the above as gospel.

Durham on Friday: "Torres, when he comes out on Sunday to 'Blue Is The Colour', will be asking himself: "What have I done?"

Brilliant post, Hutch. No need for paragraphs when you're quoting Scouse stream-of-consciousness shi!te.

Add to that Danny Kelly, Ian Danter. Ray Houghton is also very pro Liverpool, but along with Alvin Martin has kept a bit more withdrawn from this subject. Micky Quinn at least just talks from the heart like a true fan

Collymore is possible the stupidest person i've ever heard who thinks they are very clever. I don't know why he gets so much airtime. He's not funny, he starts arguments that he cannot then manage to deal with, and his accent is made for sign language.

Brilliant!

I'm really lucky. I only know one Liverpool supporter (one that I know off anyway) and he's a nice guy.

I was going to say that maybe the fact that he's from Sweden and not England had something to do with it, but I remember reading alot of posts from swedish Liverpool supporters recently that wasn't exactly nice, so scousers generally appear to be pricks all over the world.

suck it up, after the year weve had theres a lot to celebrate and theres no point in tarnishing everyone with the same brush, these are your mates after all ? ;]

and where your facebook mates are praising suarez, only weeks ago that name was Torres, so why dont you lot start doing the same and make the lad into the goal machine we all know he can be instead of defriending them over it ?

Some of the bile that liverpool fans have been spouting has been quite amazing. I am quite lucky in regard to the fact that the one Liverpool fan I am in close proximity to often, although caught up in the delusional grandeur of the club and their amazing fans is knowledgeable and gives fair assessments of things for the most part. However some of the crap that I read on the net is unbelievable. They see no problem in Torres or carol leaving their childhood clubs. No question of loyalty there, no accusations of players watching out for their bank balance even though they started earning a lot more once they joined Liverpool. But the second a player leaves anfield they are judas traitors only concerned with their wages. Never mind players like Torres and mascherano leaving the excitement of the Europa league and a fight for seventh place in the league for champions league football and title challenges. Things might swing again in the future but at present there is no doubting we are a European heavyweight and liverpool are domestic welterweights and that is why we are capable of attracting top talent. Torres' only selfishness is the fact that he does not want to retire remembered as a world class player with no silverware on his mantlepiece from club football.

On another note I am terribly excited and nervous for this game, everything has just fallen into place to make this one of the most intriguing fixtures in recent memory.

im sorry but torres is judas because of the pledges he made to the fans, i dont think many questioned the reasons for him coming here - Liverpool (for success and an inflated wage, stories going round saying he rejected united for more money etc) were ever questioned but he earned the fans loyalty for the promises he made to us and he threw that loyalty away. i think im in the majority where i say i still appreciate torres as a footballer, the things he has done for Liverpool and i think he will be excellent for your squad, i think he'll be excellent for any squad, but as a person he has lost any respect i had for him and masherano is in the same boat. If you want to see a player who left with his dignity intact then look no further than Alonso. Some of the reactions have been over the top but i feel the motives are just *shrug*

Sorry lads but i think most of you are being a bit unfair about this :)

im sorry but torres is judas because of the pledges he made to the fans, i dont think many questioned the reasons for him coming here - Liverpool (for success and an inflated wage, stories going round saying he rejected united for more money etc) were ever questioned but he earned the fans loyalty for the promises he made to us and he threw that loyalty away. i think im in the majority where i say i still appreciate torres as a footballer, the things he has done for Liverpool and i think he will be excellent for your squad, i think he'll be excellent for any squad, but as a person he has lost any respect i had for him and masherano is in the same boat. If you want to see a player who left with his dignity intact then look no further than Alonso. Some of the reactions have been over the top but i feel the motives are just *shrug*

Sorry lads but i think most of you are being a bit unfair about this :)

What a complete load of rubbish. Torres is a "judas" because that's what the Liverpool owners and managers want you to think in order to absolve themselves of any blame. The simple fact is that he wanted to leave in the summer but was persuaded to stay on the back of false promises from Hicks & Gilette. So who was lied to? Torres was lied to. And so were the Liverpool fans. Who gets the blame? Torres because he's no longer a Liverpool player. That's the Liverpool way for you.

So you should be sorry coming here spouting that scouse propagandist nonsense.

You lot are pathetic, you make me laugh. When have scousers mentioned Chelsea were at fault for Heysel?

Surely if Liverpool fans are these horrible murderers that you love to chant about any Chelsea fans in Brussels that day would have been murdered to. Its sh*te like you that chant vile abuse that you know nothing about that causes trouble between fans. How many people died at Heysel as a result of being beaten to death? I suggest you read all the facts about the event to know what your on about. Then again your one of Thatchers children so you just listen to her, you wonder why we feel betrayed that Torres joined your shower of sh*te when you've got fans that post sh*te like this.

We expect this kind of sh*te of the mancs, but it proves you have no imagination or anything to sing about when you sing about an event that you know nothing about!