Anything Rooney can do

Backbiter

Hernan Crespo was brilliant, love the guy!

Rooney's effort was OK at best, have a look at this one and compare...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3q0ANjqm0YY

I remember that and I saw it again on Match of the day the other night when they showed the best ten overhead kicks, that was to be fair the best but I still enjoyed this one more...

There was no defender within a yard of Rooney when he scored that goal, very poor defending rather than clinical finish.

I don't think either managers got the best out of Crespo. Raneri played Hassalbank way too many times, who was inferior to Crespo at the time. Jose liked Drogba more, and never really played 2 strikers system.

There was no defender within a yard of Rooney when he scored that goal, very poor defending rather than clinical finish.

I don't think either managers got the best out of Crespo. Raneri played Hassalbank way too many times, who was inferior to Crespo at the time. Jose liked Drogba more, and never really played 2 strikers system.

i agree about crespo,a real top quality striker,they showed the game against wigan over here (2005-6)the other day,and it was interesting to see drogba again at for me his most ungainly,and less bulky.his first touch was rotten,and i remember thinking at the time where was the marauding forward who terrorised liverpool for marseille?.crespo scored the winner in time added on,but one of my fondest memories of him was just after he scored against liverpool at the bridge he immediately got another chance and casually flicked it with the outside of his boot over the keeper,only to be ruled(mistakenly) offside.

Edited by kennypaul

• 3 weeks later...

None of them are better than Rooneys, his was the best because erm....hes Rooney, and English and erm...you know.....just cos....

Signed

Deluded Manc/journalist/sports reporter....

Hay q alentar de corazon,adonde juegue el campeon

vamos,vamos RIVER PLATE,hoy no podes perder el

domingo ya llego,a la cancha yo me voy MILLONARIO

te kiero ver campeon.

Enzo Francéscoli

Claudio Caniggia

Oscar Ruggeri

Gabriel Batistuta

Matías Almeyda

Ariel Ortega

Roberto Ayala

Marcelo Gallardo