MOTM vs FC Copenhagen (home leg)

loz

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your MOTM against Copenhagen?

• Cech
    • A Cole
    • Terry
    • Ivanovic
    • Bosingwa
    • Mikel
    • Lampard
    • Ramires
    • Drogba
    • Anelka
    • Zhirkov
    • Malouda
    • Torres
    • Essien

Difficult choice as it was really a case of a competent job done rather than anything particularly special.

I thought Drogba had a much better game than he has had for a long time so, despite the fact he still looked like he has lost his eye for goal, I am opting for him. His link up play with Anelka was much improved.

Lampard all day for me, looking back to his best and with an also impressive mikel, dominated the midfield. Drogba played better than he has for a while, and cole was quality all game. All in all a good performance and on another day would have been at least 3 nil. Let's hope we carry the performance into Sunday and add a few goals.

Lamps all day for me. He was like Ramires, he just ran and ran and ran, helped out with some cracking interceptions and tackles in defence, then he'd pelt it up field to support Drogs and Anelka, his trademark runs were back, such a shame no one really picked up on them, and when they did, they didn't quite come off!

Strange, I didn't think Lamps played particularly well.

I was really impressed with Zhirkov tonight and thought he, Cole and Drogba were our standout performers.

Zhirkov is growing on me game by game, thought he was brilliant at the end of last season and it was only Malouda's superb form that kept him out the side.

As a player Drogba is the MOTM for me...after manu game he has shown more signs of improvement but yet he was unable to get on score sheet.

Though we had the opportunities to score we lacked the finishing in all attempts.

But in fact the Goal Post at Bridge saved the day for us .

But in fact the Goal Post at Bridge saved the day for us .

We also hit the bar so scores level.

Man of the match? Zhirkov. Although he missed two great opportunities, he showed exactly what we've been missing during his absence. Width!

Drogba for me, some of his passing was great and he looks like hes getting in the right mood again, smiling when things went wrong instead of sulking, Ash made some great runs and Zhirkov had a better input than last time out, Anelka first half showed some great movement even though he hesitated on shooting chances a bit too much.

Glad to see zuri play well,set up some nice passes and defended well too,(take note Flo),but overall didier wins it for me.Looked lively,ran all over the pitch and looked the most likely to score.Only drawback, on the night he couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo,but that aside, well played drogs.