No Shed End Player of the Year This Season

loz

Sorry folks but my laptop got into an argument with a glass of red wine two nights ago and unsurprisingly the wine won. The laptop is totally goosed (I am now using one with three missing keys and a problematic 'u' and 'n' which makes writing Gerrard difficult.

Lost a lot of data which I hadn't backed up including the 2010/11 MOTM spreadsheet.

I apologise for levity of initial reaction. Given that I have more time on my hands than you, would it help if I went through all the MOTM threads ans collated the inormation you need?

You should remove the HDD from your notebook & stick it into one of those USB external drive kits, mate. That way, you have access to your critical data, with a bit of digging in Windows Explorer.

Cheers,

Butch

What annyoed me about mine, was my computer was only 3 months old, and obviously, and the warranty was voided.

It's never a good sign when you open your disk drive and milk pours out, or lift it up and milk trickles out through holes in the bottom lol

I was just lucky the computer was able to be turned on again (even if only for a few hours) so I could recover important documents.