Random Rumours

Does anyone know about their midfield? Quality of players etc.

They have some talent further up the pitch, which means De Bruyne could play in the #6 role a lot of us are hoping he can fill. Maybe in a double pivot with old-boy Jack Cork?

Even if we are loaning him, I think he should come to the USA with us. I worry that all these players we just send out on loans for seasons will have a hard time gelling with the rest of the team when they eventually come back.

Edited by ace

Apparantly Kevin DB is on his way to Southhampton on loan next season, i would have no problem with that, he would surely get minutes hopefully as a central midfielder.

According to 'The Sun'. Want to see the kid in a Chelsea shirt next year, as long as he gets 20 games minimum, that way we can control what kind of opposition he faces.

Sometimes it seems like the other spanish teams just bends over for Barcelona (and to Real Madrid). When one of the two teams who earns so much more than you do comes and wants a player, then make them f*cking pay!

I bet if Chelsea wanted to buy Alba we would have to pay atleast twice as much.

His contract expires nest summer and Jordi Alba wanted to leave, so it's a natural price.

But yes, Barcelona and Real Madrid are dangerous in the transfer market. That's also why I fear for Ivanovic and Luiz, because those clubs are filthy.

Edited by Ozztheboss

Cant believe Barca got Alba for so cheap. Valencia are usually smarter with their business.

In other La Liga news, Manolo Preciado has died of a heart attack. He was Gijon's coach and had just agreed to take over at Villareal in the segunda. :sad:

They have some talent further up the pitch, which means De Bruyne could play in the #6 role a lot of us are hoping he can fill. Maybe in a double pivot with old-boy Jack Cork?

Its awesome to see that Jack Cork played in every single league game for the Saints! KDB to Southampton would be fantastic news

He's got 1 year left on his contract but regardless, absolute bargain for Barca.

Any linkage?

Here ya go: http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1088588/valencia-left-back-jordi-alba-expected-to-seal-barcelona-move?cc=5901

Makes sense with 1 year left on his deal. Still after getting over 100 million Euros for Silva, Mata, and Villa, I expected a bit more more.

Saw earlier that Victor Moses claimed we have been asking about him. I am a big admirer of Moses, but it doesn't seem like we have a place for him. We might just be keeping tabs on him in case the Hulk deal falls through.

Saw earlier that Victor Moses claimed we have been asking about him. I am a big admirer of Moses, but it doesn't seem like we have a place for him. We might just be keeping tabs on him in case the Hulk deal falls through.

As a B plan, not that bad of an idea, should be someone like Ben Arfa though. He's an awesome player though, and will probably shine for the scousers if they get him. He was the MOTM vs every top team this second part of the season and he is only 21/2.

As a B plan, not that bad of an idea, should be someone like Ben Arfa though. He's an awesome player though, and will probably shine for the scousers if they get him. He was the MOTM vs every top team this second part of the season and he is only 21/2.

Sounds like Rodgers might take Sigurroson (the deal with Swansea isn't finalized) with him to Liverpool too. Getting him and Moses for for relatively cheap would unfortunately undo some of the damage that happened with the last regime's purchases, in my opinion.

Moses would just be another Kalou. I fact I think Kalou is a better player. Moses looks class because he plays for Wigan, put him in the Chelsea squad and I firmly believe he will look average.

Until he goes to a bigger team then no-one can really say how he will adjust. Its been said about many players, yet they have lifted their game once at a better club. I think he could be a very good signing, very direct runner with a decent end product.

This just popped up on a few sites, though I`m not sure where its quoted from.

New Chelsea starlet Eden Hazard, 21, has revealed to French sources that Roman Abramovich personally promised the Belgian 'significant further investment' and at least four new 'world class' players at Stamford Bridge this summer.

So Hulk and 3 others then. Wow.

Guest RFC_CFC

I have no doubts Roman gave Hazard assurances that more players would be coming as he did say Chelsea had the best 'project'.