Money

Random Rumours

I think Rooney will play behind Lewandowski. United usually always play 2 strikers.

ok then, lewandowski, kagawa, rooney, and 2 wingers as starters. cant wait to see how that will work

Guest RFC_CFC

ok then, lewandowski, kagawa, rooney, and 2 wingers as starters. cant wait to see how that will work

I would rather have more options than not. I don't really think they need him though as Welbeck and Hernandez are decent enough.

Kawaga, Rooney, Lewandowski could all play in the same side imo.

I would rather have more options than not. I don't really think they need him though as Welbeck and Hernandez are decent enough.

Kawaga, Rooney, Lewandowski could all play in the same side imo.

i would rather repair the weak links in my team before i strengthen the strong ones even more

their fullbacks and midfield are poor and i doubt they have money to burn, but to me buying lewandowski and kagawa both, is burning money

kagawa, rooney and lewandowski can play in some sort of diamond, but that formation hasnt been used in a while (in europe at least)

Guest RFC_CFC

i would rather repair the weak links in my team before i strengthen the strong ones even more

their fullbacks and midfield are poor and i doubt they have money to burn, but to me buying lewandowski and kagawa both, is burning money

kagawa, rooney and lewandowski can play in some sort of diamond, but that formation hasnt been used in a while (in europe at least)

There midfield would be alot stronger with Kawaga I would have thought and then there is also Modric they are looking to get. Valencia, Modric, Kawaga, Nani, Carrick, Cleverly ect is not bad tbh.

Full back is a problem at right back for them but they only lost the title on GD so they were decent enough outside Europe.

Not sure if the fee is agreed with the Polish striker though, if he shines at the Euros then his price could rocket.

Smuda's an idiot though.

Plus, I think he was saying generally (ie. could happen in 5 years time) so I highly doubt Kuba, Lewandowski or Piszczek will be moving soon he's merely saying how good they are.

Modric off to United for 25 million

http://www.thesun.co...-Tottenham.html

Oh crap. Im sure that wont be the end of it (unless Levy is a c**t who just wants to screw us....which he is) but Modric to Man Utd is NOT a move I want to see happen.

I would almost rather him go to Man City as I dont think his impact there would be as large.

I also read about Man Utd wanting Tiote as well.

De Gea

Smalling - Jones - Vidic? - Evra

Tiote - Modric

Valencia - Kagawa - Young

Rooney

The weakest part is obviously the defence, but that attack certainly looks strong to me.

Montpelier are apparently interested in selling Giroud to us instead if Arsenal for 12m plus Lukaku on loan. Never seen him play, sounds like cover at striker.

Guest RFC_CFC

Montpelier are apparently interested in selling Giroud to us instead if Arsenal for 12m plus Lukaku on loan. Never seen him play, sounds like cover at striker.

I read they were looking likely to sell to Arsenal with Chamak going in the opposite direction?

I also read about Man Utd wanting Tiote as well.

De Gea

Smalling - Jones - Vidic? - Evra

Tiote - Modric

Valencia - Kagawa - Young

Rooney

The weakest part is obviously the defence, but that attack certainly looks strong to me.

That team look decent tbf.

Guest RFC_CFC

That team look decent tbf.

Not as good as

----------------Cech------------------

Ivan--------Luiz-------Terry-------Cole

----------Lampard------Modric/Ramires-------

Hulk----------Mata-----------Hazard

----------------Torres------------

:biggrin:

I read they were looking likely to sell to Arsenal with Chamak going in the opposite direction?

http://www.weaintgotnohistory.com/2012/6/10/3076833/chelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-olivier-giroud-montpellier

I was basing it off of this article I read this morning at the airport. Sounds like maybe their is interest for Lukaku even if Arsenal sign Giroud, unless Chamakh is part of the deal.