Poland v England

Zola

England are a bunch of chickensh*ts, they are always afraid to make 1 decent pass, they always pick the safe option. When they do attempt to open up the team they bugger it up because they take so long to make their minds up. This fear of failure with England is pathetic. Carrick is supposed to be one of our best passers.......................I CAN PASS BETTER THAN THAT, and i'm not joking, England make football one of the hardest things to do.

If Cleverley, Lescott, Carrick, Milner, Welbeck and a few more were playing for a team like Sunderland they wouldn't even get in the England side. Damn England are pathetic.

No creativity, no leadership, no chance if they keep playing like that.

They WILL keep playing like that, England never learn and i mean never.

Gerrard's excuse "we can play better than that"...........yeah how many more times are you going to say that until you actually do play better ? useless.

rooney should never be heralded as world class ever again...he was useless...one of our worst players...gave the ball away constantly and even his goal was a poor connection...had one good tournament for england at euro 2004 and has done bu**er all since...

as for carrick, what a joke he is...can't pass, can't run, can't tackle...complete waste of space...should never play for England again...he's been very lucky to win all the medals he's had at utd, as he is rarely exposed cos they dominate most games...whenever you see him against decent opposition though he is a complete headless chicken...

we were very lucky to get a point

How many mistakes has Joe Hart made this season , 5-6 atleast. Looks like another England player getting over hyped without fully proving themselves. Yeah he was decent last season but so what, one good season doesn't make you the best in the world.

yet one good game against Dortmund the other week and people were heralding him the best keeper in the world...he's not even the best in the prem

England are laughable nowadays, I don't even bother watching them any more. An international team that has the likes of Jagielka, Lescott, Johnson, Cleverley and Milner in their starting 11, with the super subs of Walcott, Carrick, Wellbeck and Oxlaide-Chamberlain to come on, may as well not even bother turning up to a major competition.

Can't blame Hodgson everyone had been screaming to play youngsters and he is playing a good mix of experience and young players.... Unfortunately none of them good enough.

The FA need to beg JT to reconsider in my opinion, just to bring the next captain through there are no leaders.

Joe Hart cost me 100 quid today, the bar steward. I had England, Holland, Switzerland & Norway backed at 10/1 to all win away. The other 3 did the business and I was so close to the win. I don't normally gamble, but I thought they were pretty good odds for it and worth backing.

ash will be next for the chop and we will then see the 'wonderful' baines getting torn to shreds...says a lot that cahill, who I rate (no bias honest) as the best centre half in the squad now, is on the subs' bench, watching cloggers like jagielka and lescott struggle...

just embarrassing listening to Hodgson blame the fact they had to stay another night in Poland (you what?) and the pitch...terrible excuses to try and cover up for the fact that yet again our players have been exposed as simply not being good enough

don't agree...they were terrible in the draw against Ukraine when they played together and again against Poland...neither of them are comfortable passing the ball, hence one of the reasons why poland followed Ukraine's lead, sat back and let them have it and waited for them to give it away...defensively they were both guilty of major errors and there were a lot of last ditch tackles from players around them, glen johnson surprisingly being one, to bail them out...there was one good game I remember them having and that was against Spain last year when the whole england team helped them defend as we had everyone behind the ball...if you think they're the combo to play at the next world cup, good luck to you

ash will be next for the chop and we will then see the 'wonderful' baines getting torn to shreds...says a lot that cahill, who I rate (no bias honest) as the best centre half in the squad now, is on the subs' bench, watching cloggers like jagielka and lescott struggle...

just embarrassing listening to Hodgson blame the fact they had to stay another night in Poland (you what?) and the pitch...terrible excuses to try and cover up for the fact that yet again our players have been exposed as simply not being good enough

Trying to balance up the Chelesa bias a bit but I have to say Ash looked as poor as anyone out there yesterday. One of his worst games for England. Apparantly the players had all been given sleeping tablets the day before and it looked like they'd all taken a few too many!!

I want to see England build for the future and that means getting rid of the likes of..............well actually just about all of those who played yesterday with the exception of Hart and the subs who came on.

I knew Cole would have a hard time in the game, he had 2 excellent players attacking him and had very little help from Cleverly, which is no surprise as he is not a winger and doesnt know how to defend as one.

Lescott and Jagielka have been excellent in the last six months or so; it's understandable that they'd get picked over Cahill, who may be their equal ability-wise, but just hasn't had the consistent game time required.

What ? Lescott has been ridiculously poor , the guy can barely move. City are struggling to keep clean sheets this season and with Lescott in their defense it's not a surprise. Jagielka was better against Poland then he was against Ukraine but he is not the answer.

Archived