Favourite Chelsea team of the Abramovich era?

ManlikeMjay

2004-05 , it was perfectly balanced, stunning defence, brilliant center midfield and great wingers. It was perfect and that team SHOULD have won the Champions League.

Fully agree, it has to be this team. Jose`s second season team was possibly more effective though.

2004-05 , it was perfectly balanced, stunning defence, brilliant center midfield and great wingers. It was perfect and that team SHOULD have won the Champions League.

I think this team is in contention for the best team in the Premiership years of any club, Chelsea or otherwise, it was that effective.

Only one defeat all season and a record number of points gained in a season with the fewest goals conceded I believe.....

I think this is the strongest and therefore best Chelsea team in my years supporting Chelsea to now and like you say it really did deserve a Champions League..

I think this team is in contention for the best team in the Premiership years of any club, Chelsea or otherwise, it was that effective.

Only one defeat all season and a record number of points gained in a season with the fewest goals conceded I believe.....

I think this is the strongest and therefore best Chelsea team in my years supporting Chelsea to now and like you say it really did deserve a Champions League..

Arsenal can have their "invinsibles" from the season before, i will take the Chelsea 04-05 team any day.

The 2010 team under Carlo, some of the best football i've seen a chelsea team play ! they were a bit more inconsistent than the chelsea teams of mourinho but boy when they played, did they play ! 7 nils and 5 nils andddd 6 nils coming out of our ears

and to win the title with an 8-0 win, BRILLIANT !

The 2010 team under Carlo, some of the best football i've seen a chelsea team play ! they were a bit more inconsistent than the chelsea teams of mourinho but boy when they played, did they play ! 7 nils and 5 nils andddd 6 nils coming out of our ears

and to win the title with an 8-0 win, BRILLIANT !

It was a great side, but we should have won the league a lot easier than we actually did. It shouldn't have been decided on the last day of the season. We lost and drew games that we really should have won, we made it very hard for our selves at times.