MOTM vs Shakhtar

loz

Who was your MOTM against Shakhtar?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your MOTM against Shakhtar?

• Cech
    • Bertrand
    • Cahill
    • Luiz
    • Ivan
    • Mikel
    • Ramires
    • Oscar
    • Torres
    • Mata
    • Hazard
    • Moses
    • Sturridge

Quite a few good performances and many for the opposition. Think they are the best team I have seen at Stamford Bridge in a long time.

But MOTM has to be Mikel tonight. Credit where credit's due, he hardly put a foot wrong tonight and was unlucky not to get on the score sheet too.

Ramires was awful, can't do anything with the ball. Ran like a headless chicken, as usual.

But credit where it's due, he is a hard worker. But unskilled and unbrained.

We need another LB. Bertrand should be loaned to gain some time, but not chelsea material

I'm surprised so many are voting for Hazard as I thought he was well off the boil tonight. He still made some decent runs and made good touches but got crowded out a lot and let his man go past him a fair few times (think it was him who failed to track Willian to make it 2-2?).

And Ramires, although I love the guy and he never gives up, unfortunately tonight he gave the ball away so many times I lost count.

1. Oscar,didnt do much wrong IMO

2. Hazard, had a good game, such a waste he has to track that many times. So much more fun and useful higher up the field. We should use him upfront instead of torres.

22. Luiz, even terry on the bike was more elegant.

Hazard for me, he looked bright when going forward and the Shakhtar players couldn't contain him and just ended up fouling him all the time.

There was some good performances tonight, but I have to give a special mention to Oscar - what a player this kid is!

Ramires was awful, can't do anything with the ball. Ran like a headless chicken, as usual.

We need another LB. Bertrand should be loaned to gain some time, but not chelsea material

I am shocked, :face_palm: your analysis is as dodge as your television must be, I would use you radio next time, to get a proper perspective.

Eh? What Ramires you been watching? Stay off the glue....

Archived