Marin to QPR?

BelgradeCFC
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

Not sure why he hasn't been given more opportunity, although Moses is off to ACON in January so that should give him more of a chance to prove himself?

Doesn't make sense to me to sell him before hes been given a chance.

I've been thinking a loan switch would be great for Marin. Still young, he could show off his undoubted skills in the Premiership reguarly and come back to Chelsea in the summer much better option than he will be if he just wilts on the bench for the rest of the season.

Not sure why he is having a difficult time breaking into the squad. I thought he shined in the summer when Chelsea were over here in the States. I would've thought after the injury he would see the pitch but apparently both RDM and Rafa don't rate him? I certainly would not be sending him or anyone else to those mugs though! I want them relegated, that way I don't have to hear or about or see that c*nt Anton Ferdinand every week!

Edited by DoubleHelix74

Loans system is good at bringing players though, but not at the expense of our first team. Like it has been mentioned here he would be next in line if players got injured. 

How we could have done with Lukaka in games this season. 

I'm all for using the loan system to improve players like Challobah & Josh, but not letting out players who are part of the 1st team.

True, but he's been healthy for some time now... Just seems odd he can't break through...

Victim of circumstance, I'd say. He was hurt for a while and then when he was fit, the matches that he should have gotten a run out were games that we had to claw our way back into and couldn't afford to substitute him instead of someone like Hazard (the COC match against Man U stands out).

I'm a bit torn. I think he should get to play more because he is good enough and we do need to rotate and rest the other players sometimes. But on the other hand, if Rafa is determined to not give him much time, then of course it would be better to have him on loan somewhere else.

I have to say that I am very surprised he hasn't been given more time. At first I thought he only got a few minutes so as to ease him back after his injury, but now it seems he only gets a few minutes, if any.

Bayer Leverkusen are showing interest in Chelsea winger Marko Marin. 

The Germany player is keen to go out on loan after a disappointing debut season at Stamford Bridge which has been dogged by injury. 

The 23-year-old former Werder Bremen star has held talks with interim manager Rafa Benitez.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2255052/Bayer-Leverkusen-keen-Chelsea-winger-Marko-Marin-loan.html#ixzz2GaaKZD7E 

Edited by CFCCAN

Mikel and Moses gone to the ACN soon, which could mean Ramires will be used as a CM (unless we buy a new one) and open up a spot among our attacking midfielders.

I don't believe any of this... Lampard being let go in January, Mikel and Moses off to ACN and now Marin perhaps being shipped on a season remainder loan. Throw in the fact that Sturridge is leaving and now we are left with a decimated squad... Unbelievable, I don't know what's worse having to be a witness to the past 2 months or watching AVB crash the club into a mountainside like last year... Thankly we are playing well at the moment but if these stories are true, we are an injury away from disaster...

I don't believe any of this... Lampard being let go in January, Mikel and Moses off to ACN and now Marin perhaps being shipped on a season remainder loan. Throw in the fact that Sturridge is leaving and now we are left with a decimated squad... Unbelievable, I don't know what's worse having to be a witness to the past 2 months or watching AVB crash the club into a mountainside like last year... Thankly we are playing well at the moment but if these stories are true, we are an injury away from disaster...

Well, let's relax a bit and not count on anything just yet. Mikel and Moses will be off, that we know and Sturridge does look to be going away. The rest we can only speculate in. Lampard might leave, but we don't know if it will be now or in the summer. Marin might go out on loan, but the rumours about that doesn't strike me as strong.

And we might get a couple of new players as well, so maybe it wont be too bad in the end.

Bayer Leverkusen are showing interest in Chelsea winger Marko Marin. 

The Germany player is keen to go out on loan after a disappointing debut season at Stamford Bridge which has been dogged by injury. 

The 23-year-old former Werder Bremen star has held talks with interim manager Rafa Benitez.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2255052/Bayer-Leverkusen-keen-Chelsea-winger-Marko-Marin-loan.html#ixzz2GaaKZD7E 

Odd that he was never even given a proper chance, but the coaching staff must be seeing something in training we don't.

f**k QPR, send him to Bayer with the condition they knock off a a few mil of that Shurrle fellow's fee.