Who starts the next match?

It_Dont_Mata

Who starts the next match?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. IF Ba signs, who do you think will start up-front in the next game?

• Fernando Torres
    • Demba Ba

As sure as I can be without being inside FSW's head. He will still start Torres waaaaaaaaay more than Ba. 

I'd suggest for the next couple of weeks you could be right and torres will start more. But if ba take his chance when he plays then he has no choice but to drop torres.

What I'm worried is FSW starting both it would hamper Ba to have an under performing player getting in his way. 

It is most unlikely Benitez will start both. He will more than likely stick with his 4-2-3-1 formation with Ba up front.

I'll be surprised if he starts Torres who actually needs to be rested.

It is most unlikely Benitez will start both. He will more than likely stick with his 4-2-3-1 formation with Ba up front.

I'll be surprised if he starts Torres who actually needs to be rested.

Hopefully, Torres needs a good 6 month rest - before returning to Spain or travelling to China 

Hopefully, Torres needs a good 6 month rest - before returning to Spain or travelling to China 

In the meantime do you think we should continue with one striker, Ba, for the remainder of the season or are you just being sarcastic?

Archived