Who could we sign on loan?

CunningStunt

Until the end of the season to cover for Ba? Clearly Torres has run his race. He contributes absolutely nothing to the team and imo only aids the oppositions defence. I think we need someone to come in and be available when Ba is either injured or tired, and who won't be cup tied in the Europa cup. There's no point buying anyone as next season we'll hopefully have Falcao/Lewandowski/Cavani, Lukaku and Ba.

Does anyone know of a decent loan signing we could make?

Until the end of the season to cover for Ba? Clearly Torres has run his race. He contributes absolutely nothing to the team and imo only aids the oppositions defence. I think we need someone to come in and be available when Ba is either injured or tired, and who won't be cup tied in the Europa cup. There's no point buying anyone as next season we'll hopefully have Falcao/Lewandowski/Cavani, Lukaku and Ba.

Does anyone know of a decent loan signing we could make?

Bent?

For some reason, I always read your name as "Stunningc**t" and I'm not really sure what that means.

Bent?

For some reason, I always read your name as "Stunningc**t" and I'm not really sure what that means.

That's the idea behind the name. It means my c**tery is magnificent.

Bent would be an awesome shout if Villa would be willing to let him go. Do you think they would? I'd imagine they would rather just sell him and get one or two more players in. 

That's the idea behind the name. It means my c**tery is magnificent.

Bent would be an awesome shout if Villa would be willing to let him go. Do you think they would? I'd imagine they would rather just sell him and get one or two more players in. 

maybe we could do a loan swap him for Torres. In fact I would take any other prem striker for Torres right now

Balotelli? City would be glad to see the back of him, even for a little while, even if it meant going to a rival. If he plays up just terminate the loan.

Villa? Reportedly unhappy at chances at Barca. Definite quality and I think he's eligible for Europa because he was out injured during group stages?

Lionel Messi. I know he is not proven (never played at the top level in the Premier league) but I reckon we should take a gamble and sign him on loan. Another good option would be Ronaldo (not the famous one from Brazil, but the lesser known one from Portugal.

If not either of them, then there is a really good striker called Robin Van Persie who is already adapted to the EPL, so he would also  fit in well.

Any two of those three would be fine.

Balotelli? City would be glad to see the back of him, even for a little while, even if it meant going to a rival. If he plays up just terminate the loan.

Villa? Reportedly unhappy at chances at Barca. Definite quality and I think he's eligible for Europa because he was out injured during group stages?

What does Balotelli offer anyone ? over than being a twat that is.

Seriously we have enough going on at the club right now, adding him to the mix and you are asking for trouble. He isn't even that good either, it's crazy to think it but Torres is having a better season than him right now.

David Villa would be a great loan signing, purely to test his injury and Torres would respect him taking his place in our side.

Plus he scores goals because he is a natural finisher of the highest order. A clinical poacher as well as a team player.

Guest RFC_CFC
Some all-round or pacey striker would be nice.

Did yo put that Marin photo in your avatar because it says " on the bench" above the pic?

I wasn't asking who we will loan. I highly doubt we'll sign another forward, based on the recent retarded decisions of the club. I was asking who we could sign?

I can't think of any worthwhile striker that can't get game time at their current club and would therefore be loaned out to us. 

That being said just about any striker would be better than Torres, so I wouldn't be picky.

David Villa would be perfect. He's struggling at Barca and he'd adapt to Chelsea nicely because he'll have a few Spanish teammates around.

Most importantly he's a natural finisher and arguably one of the best strikers in the world when fully fit. He can also test his leg injury.

Archived