• Azpilicueta
    • Ramires
    • Lampard
    • Oscar
    • Ba
    • Mata
    • Hazard
    • Torres

benitez hate oscar and fact that he was left in club world cup final has affected him... hope this is not end of him... he might be upset 

At the age of 21 i really don't think it is the end of him. Benitez has left him out a lot the best thing he can do is fight back, not hide away.

Dire dire performance. 

Ashley Cole did not turn up tonight and that has happened quite a few times the past 2 seasons. 

Frank Lampard seems to be playing for the record only. His greed in front of the goal meant we were not further ahead by half time.

Cahill was poor and how he let Lambert beat him to the ball for the first goal is baffling. 

Oscar should not be playing on the wing and Mata had one of those OFF nights.

Cahill and Dave both had shockers, may have been distracted by his son being born all of 3 days ago, at least he was trying to make up for it by becoming a centre forward for the last 15 minutes of the game while he made Oscar go and play centre back...

Ba & Hazard both played well, Luiz was hot and cold, played some fantastic balls but was also wasteful at times.

Gotta say Luiz and Ba were the only ones that looked up for this game, Frank too, he seemed well pissed at getting taken off. I understand why he took him off for Torres, but I don't understand why you would put someone with the touch of a rapist on the right wing.

Archived