First look at Bale in a Chelsea Shirt

i-like-to-munich

I think he would join us BUT no way Spurs would sell him to us for less than 60 or 70 million. It would take smashing the english record to buy him. More likely to go to United or Real. I think he will be a United player in two seasons.

Bale has said he wants to stay in England so that leaves us, City or United that could afford his transfer fee and wages (unless another team get taken over). No way Spurs will want to sell him to us so i think i would be between City and United. My guess is he would pick United.

Wouldnt want Bale here....he is rapid and is good at chasing the ball after he punts it past a defender into space....but i see him as a bit of a one trick pony. Plus, teams generally sit a lot further back against top teams like us than they do against spuds. At the cocks i reckon he gets a lot more space to operate in than he would in our team...

for the money it would cost to buy him, i would prefer others.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived