Video thread

Beerqueen

I posted this idea earlier as a suggestion and thought I'd put it into practice.

Basically, in the last few days/weeks there have been some great videos posted but I can't always watch them at the time (either browsing on my phone which isn't great for videos, or at work) and then sometimes (as in the Mourinho thread) the thread moves on so fast that I can't find the right page.  Or I just can't remember what thread it was I saw it in.

So, I thought it would be great to be able to sit down and just go through one thread and watch an evening's worth of Chelsea videos rather than having to find them in loads of different places!

So if you want to join in, post your videos here.  If no-one else wants to, I'll just paste the ones I want to watch and it'll become my own private archive of Chelsea videos!

First one - Jose being quite emotional after the Dortmund game - "I know I'm loved by some clubs....especially one.....and in Spain the situation is different, some people hate me, many of you are in this room"  - I thought he was going to cry!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OI2ru_8SOs&feature=player_embedded

I'll just post one of my favourite Jose clips on youtube. No music, no fancy editing, just a statement of fact:

His response there was just brilliant. So ruthless.

I've been looking everywhere for the video where Jose says something along those lines:  "I was saying I was special because I was European champion just two days before that. So I came to England with my ego, very big! *followed by all the reporters in the room laughing along with him* Reporter then asks: "What's it like now (referring to his ego)?"

"NOW IT'S EVEN HIGHER!" Jose responded followed by even more laughter from everybody

Unfortunately can't find it on youtube. It's really bugging me.

Edited by Amputechture

His response there was just brilliant. So ruthless.

I've been looking everywhere for the video where Jose says something along those lines: "I was saying I was special because I was European champion just two days before that. So I came to England with my ego, very big! *followed by all the reporters in the room laughing along with him* Reporter then asks: "What's it like now (referring to his ego)?"

"NOW IT'S EVEN HIGHER!" Jose responded followed by even more laughter from everybody

Unfortunately can't find it on youtube. It's really bugging me.

That is in Pedro Pinto interview. About 22mins long. Worth a watch as all of them.

This:

Been watching Chelsea nearly 40 years, my favourite goal not just for quality but also importance, we were 2-0 down at the Nou Camp with 10 men and they were at full strength, they were already making preparations for the final, Ramires actually smiles at the moment of contact between ball and boot, he knows it's going in, and then, to cap it all, he runs towards the touchline and dances in front of the Barca fans, a dance that tells them, "We ain't going anywhere, we're going to f**k with you".

What a goal folks. What a goal ..