GTA V

Adam

Society should also be glad that I don't play golf, as it seems I'd beat groundskeepers to death with a 9 iron to vent my frustrations and ultimately die in a police shoot-out on the course. 

Speaking of police shootouts, does anyone else think the cops in this game are a bit aggressive?  I've been shot at for fighting in the streets.  Or are American police really that trigger happy? 

Two coppers started firing sub-machine guns at me because I walked up to them and stared them in the face.

I got two stars for that felony.

I finished the Big One this morning, can't really be bothered with all of the side missions that I've yet to do so that's my GTA V playing days over.

All in all an enjoyable experience, I was sceptical about the three main character angle at first but it worked quite well, and the game itself was well written.

I finished the Big One this morning, can't really be bothered with all of the side missions that I've yet to do so that's my GTA V playing days over.

All in all an enjoyable experience, I was sceptical about the three main character angle at first but it worked quite well, and the game itself was well written.

Same, I was really worried that having 3 characters wouldn't work but I absolutely love it and works fantastically.

Gives you so much more to do when you're just GTA'ing instead of the main missions.

The last heist? There is still one more major mission left...

Yep, that tends to be the norm from what I can tell. When my friend was explaining it to me I was listening half-heartedly and I took it to mean that you only had a choice between killing either Michael or Trevor... :laugh2: What were you thinking, Rockstar, I thought to myself.

Archived