FIFA 14 CFC Player Ratings

Hope they are accurate. David Luiz is sh*t in '13. He couldn't shoot for sh*t and didn't evolve under my control anyway.

Mata and Hazard were on a good level in '13 so they should be slightly better.

Oscar is the difficult one for the creators of the game IMO.

Hope they are accurate. David Luiz is sh*t in '13. He couldn't shoot for sh*t and didn't evolve under my control anyway.

Mata and Hazard were on a good level in '13 so they should be slightly better.

Oscar is the difficult one for the creators of the game IMO.

Apart from shooting and overall rating (79) Luiz is actually fantastic defensively.

Really curious to see if they will still overrate all the Barca players and give Luiz, Rami and our co abysmal ratings..

Luiz is one of the most popular players in Ultimate Team in both midfield and defence in FIFA 13, by no means was he sh*t.

Mata and Hazard deserve 5* skill moves (currently only have 4) and both deserve to get upgraded a few points too, both were underrated compared to other players in their positions.

Dave should also get upgraded, he's only 77 on FIFA13, I expect Luiz will get upgraded again and Oscar should also get a bit of an upgrade.

Torres will probably get downgraded and so will Ba, Lukaku should get a considerable boost.

We're going to have a starting XI filled with players rated around the 80 mark with the exception of Hazard and Mata who will be around 85.

Our current strikers will probably make playing online tricky. 

Barca and Bayern will probably again be filled with players around 86. 

Especially the 89 for Mata & Hazard. They would get 89 if they left for Barca/Real, but here, no chance of more than 86/87

Yep, the chances of our whole team (except JT) getting boosts seems very unlikely.

I'm sure Pique will once again be rated 89 or something ridiculous though.

• 2 weeks later...

Just seen the ratings people who are better/on par with Hazard on the ratings is what I think is stupid.

Di Maria is 86

David Silva is 88 imho Mata is better

Di Natale is 87 and I think he's a good player but not better than Hazard or Mata

Hernanes is rated 85 no where near Hazards level imo 

Hamsik is 85 very good player but again don't think he's as good as Hazard

Carzola is 85 and Hazard is far better 

Navas is 85 

I just feel they are either over rating players or criminally under rating Mata and Hazard if it stays the same

Archived