German Bundesliga Thread

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Anyone see Bayern fans have the nerve to diss the premier league tonight? Sounds like jealousy to me and they're having a laugh considering their wealth dominates the Bundesliga..perhaps if the league attracted a better tv deal, more German clubs could compete with them rather than as dortmund experienced, see their best players bought out by Bayern just cos of superior financial muscle

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/bayern-munich-fans-troll-premier-5164343

Anyone see Bayern fans have the nerve to diss the premier league tonight? Sounds like jealousy to me and they're having a laugh considering their wealth dominates the Bundesliga..perhaps if the league attracted a better tv deal, more German clubs could compete with them rather than as dortmund experienced, see their best players bought out by Bayern just cos of superior financial muscle

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/bayern-munich-fans-troll-premier-5164343

Jealousy? They are protesting against higher higher ticket prices and believes it will ruin the German league. Thats pretty much the number one thing British fans complains about. Lets be real, German fans are in no way jealous of the atmosphere at the stadium of teams in the premier league.

Let me know if you'll be there, Jezz.

I will guide you.

(Uhm. Is that you on the photo?)

If I ever visit Germany I'll let you know.

You wish that was me but no that's Eugenie Bouchard a Canadian tennis player. 

:smile:

Always welcome, Jezz!

Dortmund or Schalke, Köln, Alemannia Aachen, Leverkusen, Mainz, ...

Don't forget the Carnival  in Köln.

(Is that Eugenie again?)

From what I've heard going to a home match involving Borussia Dortmund is the true football experience. Apparently it's the best atmosphere anyone can experience and witness. One of these years I'll have to get myself to Germany and actually see it for real. 

Yep it's Eugenie again! :smile:

Yes, it is Jezz!

Dortmund is amazing. In and out the stadium.

But Schalke too.

The derbies Schalke - Dortmund or Dortmund - Schalke are the most exciting games in Germany, I guess.

So once and a while I visit Alemania Aachen. Unfortunately, 4 Liga Deutschland, but still 30000 visitors. Nice stadium with old skool football and old skool atmospheres and loud chanting.

Next game, I certainly will see is Borussia Mönchengladbach - Wolfsburg.

2-3 BvB FT

Bvb are playing some good football, they are back to pressing the hell out of their opponents

That is true, but I'm not sure (league wise) that they could play any worse.  :laugh2:

I am happy they are moving up the table. One of these days I would like see a match from the "wall".

Great to see Dortmund on a three match winning run! First time in a long time where it seems like things are clicking for them now as they move up to 12th after being deep in the relegation zone.

Wolfsburg have been playing great football lately! A real chance to finish 2nd on this current form. 

Dortmund were never going to go down, far too much talent for that. Past tense, that's how confident I am...

Also, Bas Dost. That name gives me warm and fuzzy feelings. Perhaps we can combat ISIS by flying blackhawks in low over their bases, loudspeakers blaring with German commentators commentating on his goals.

Edited by Charles Ryder

Die Helene.

Der Bas Dost.

Das Fussballspiel.

I've seen a good Bayern Leverkusen Fussballspiel, yesterday.

But, it's not enough, I guess.

Visiting the BayArena is like walking in a hospital. This is realy the most cleanest football stadium I know!

Another impressive performance by Dortmund especially in the last fifteen minutes of the match as their winning streak extends to four matches now.

They've now climbed up to 9th on the ladder. 

|The defending in the Bundesliga is shocking.

From the 5 or 6 games I've caught live on ESPN it's been a goal fest, the weekly highlights show doesn't make good viewing either.

Makes the games quite exciting I suppose.

Edited by Chelsbear