German Bundesliga Thread

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Surprised no one here is mention the fact that RDM has turned Schalke 04's fortunes around. True they only drew w/ Bayern, but compare to the rest of the Bundesliga that should be considered an achievement. I hope RDM will guide Schalke into the UCL spot so many of the CFC Numpties that don't rate RDM can eat a nice quantity of Humble Pie

Dortmund beat SC Freiburg 3-0 on the weekend but however they're still in the relegation zone at the moment. Their decline has been bizarre considering how good they have been under Klopp in the past few years. I feel sorry for them as I have massive respect and admiration for the team that was always challenging Bayern Munich for the Bundesliga in the last five years or so. They were like what Atletico Madrid is like now in challenging Barcelona and Real Madrid in the La Liga. 

Great to see Robbie doing so well at Schalke. He's turned around the fortunes of the club as they now sit third on the ladder and in a Champions League qualification spot if they can remain in the top three for the rest of the season. 

Visiting Dortmund is an unbelievable experience, Jezz!

Watching the yellow black wall is a sensation.

Standing in that yellow black wall is feeling football.

(Unfortunately. It's not the first time they have some serious problems.)

(However, Dortmund is a Traditionsverrein.)

Dortmund is a strong club! They'll survive any challenges they may face in the future.

I totally agree with you about the atmosphere and experience of Westfalenstadion! The atmosphere in that stadium is electric from what I've gathered from photos and video clips over the years.