Lamps & Shwarzer

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

It just means they are out of contract with no offer on the table, they can still sign new deals.

Though it is not very encouraging.

I also think it speaks volumes that the club have not commented on the releases yet. Which may go to show they are negotiating with the players.

Edited by Sheva

Agree with joey. If this is the way it ends for frank then quite frankly it is a disgrace! The fans left in the lurch and no chance for the goodbye he deserves!

Of course he isn't good enough to start for us week in week out but these types of players are needed at the club to help out the youngsters. He is more than good enough to play the role giggs plays for man u and I'm sure if offered that he would be more than happy to take it. It's only really him and jt left at the club who are chelsea through and through.

Agree with joey. If this is the way it ends for frank then quite frankly it is a disgrace! The fans left in the lurch and no chance for the goodbye he deserves!

Of course he isn't good enough to start for us week in week out but these types of players are needed at the club to help out the youngsters. He is more than good enough to play the role giggs plays for man u and I'm sure if offered that he would be more than happy to take it. It's only really him and jt left at the club who are chelsea through and through.

Hold your horses he will sign a one year extension after the WC. The club and Frank are in talks but I doubt anything will be announced before the WC. He will be here next season

Hold your horses he will sign a one year extension after the WC. The club and Frank are in talks but I doubt anything will be announced before the WC. He will be here next season

That's why I said if mate! Just seems a bit strange that no deal has been announced yet. I hope it's done before the world cup!

Schwarzer would be good value as back-up for another year if we're only keeping 1 of Cech or Courtois at the club, otherwise if both are staying I can't see the point.

Lampard as much as I love him should be let go, now is the right time. He's got into the WC, he can enjoy that, after that we should throw him a massive testimonial and give him an amazing send off, but really we need a new midfield driver and there are plenty out there.

He might be a shadow of what he used to be but I think I speak for all when I say: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

you thought wrong. having said that I would have thought he'd  get offered a new deal because Steve Holland said as much didnt he?