Mandzukic or Lukaku?

Jackbuchanan

Mandzukic or lukaku   

43 members have voted

1. 1. Whose 2nd choice after costa

So, seems with the imminent arrival of costa and the big money departure of luiz we will have some good options for next season. There's been a lot of rumours about mandzukic, but I can't help but think if he joins we will see lukaku leave. Funds will work out about the same, I guess lukaku will go about the same price as Mandy will cost. So who would you prefer in a chelsea shirt next year??

Mario is a lot better for mourinho. ...

Balotelli? The man Mourinho said was unmanageable? The man who does stupid sh*t like let fireworks iff in his bathroom? The man who thinks there's only Messi that's better than him even though its clear that are way more? The man who quite clearly isn't consistent due to his 'personality'?

Honestly why any fan would want him is beyond me

Balotelli? The man Mourinho said was unmanageable? The man who does stupid sh*t like let fireworks iff in his bathroom? The man who thinks there's only Messi that's better than him even though its clear that are way more? The man who quite clearly isn't consistent due to his 'personality'?

He's prob referring to MARIO mandzukic.

Pure Quality: Mandzukic

Value for Money: Lukaku

This. Whichever player Jose selects is fine. One offers you immediate quality and the other value for money + greater potential. Anyone thinking Lukaku is a better striker than Mandzukic right now is delusional.

Its difficult. We could go for Rom, get to January and see him making signs of not getting game time and generally moaning. He seems to think he should be first choice which won't happen next season.

Mandzukic could easily do a job for us but ultimately it would probably be at the expense of Lukakus Chelsea career.

Id go for Rom

These are the words straight from Jose's mouth about Balo..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy3I8QzpvfU

He seems like he liked managing Mario, said he was good fun.

Anyway, right now, Mandzukic is probably a little better, but this is no contest looking towards the future. Lukaku has the potential to be one of the best players in the world, while Mandzukic has already peaked as just a good striker.

Both, costa coming back from an injury, lukaku not tested in our team and still question marks over mandzukic means we can't say any of them are perfect options.

The more players we have the more likelihood that at least one will work. We have been burnt with strikers before, let's not risk it again, go all out and let the ones that don't work be unhappy, couldn't care less, loan them in January, sell for a loss, we need one good striker and ruining players carriers would be a small price to pay. Ruthless.

Archived