Eden Hazard Vs Angel Di Maria

shaw Thing

Dear Diary,

Today I went on a Chelsea forum and trolled them with sick banter comparing Eden Hazard and Angel DiMaria. I am so bloody clever. Also, i stuck my dick in a vacuum cleaner hose and have to go to the hospital.

Sincerely,

shaw Thing

I can't believe he joined a Chelsea forum just for this topic. I thought there would be so much to do on the internet for teens these days.

Even worse theres 2 of them, and only a day after they lost 5-3 to Leicester. So dumb they dont even know when the best time to try and troll a forum i  :laugh2:

Which of the pair is better. IMO it is Di Maria. The gyu is absolute quality and is the 3 Best Winger in the World after Robben and Ronaldo

cool-story-bro-500x499.jpg

Still getting over getting ass-****ed by Leicester and coming over here to escape your own sinking ship? Nice one.

Could just be a United fan legitimately trying to get opinions from other fans and now some troll, for starts I doubt a troll would give themselves such an obvious name.

I think Hazard will one day be in another tier to Di Maria, over the last year or two though Di Maria has more consistently impacted games.

That said on his day Hazard is completely unplayable, I don't think I could say the same for Di Maria.

One is 22 amd the other 26.

At the same age Hazard is head and shoulder above what Di Maria was at 22.

In any case United are utter sh*te and the wee Argentine rat look-a-like will be regretting moving to such a nothing club.

Archived