Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Itsintheblood89

FIFA 15

Seriously, why are people buying the same game again and again, year after year?  I never notice any difference.......

Mainly just for the online play, the difference between them is minimal but unfortunately after a few weeks of the next years' release date, it's impossible to find an online match on the older game.

Before the last few years i'd only but it every 4-5 years or so.

Got my copy yesterday and have played a lot of already, loving it so far, had a small gaming session with the lads yesterday and one of the is a Real fan, we had 4 games between eachother with me as Chelsea and him as Madrid, won the first 3 but gave up the last one probably because I'd already had too many beers.

Loving Ultimate Team this year, and I'm same as Gem, skipped FIFA 14 throughout as I didn't like it.

Really like the new FIFA. Much smoother than 14 and therefore more conducive to play fun, attacking football and scoring lots of goals. Some of the ratings are quite funny, how Azpilicueta is only 79 is a joke. Love the disparity between United's attack and defence, hilarious. Also love that you can 'Park the Bus' now too, great addition IMO. Defending is tricky but with enough practice I reckon I can improve on that. 

Guest RFC_CFC

After 9 games Costa had 16 goals for me in EPL!

He's going through a lull now though, not scored in 4 games...everything he hits either is a save or hit's the post lol.

Loving the career mode so far mainly due to to how 'real' it feels..stadiums and face scans for the sides make some difference.

I'm terrible at defending but the speed and dribbling of Hazard, Willian and Oscar has helped me score more than I concede lol.

I'm one of the ones suffering the lag issue on PS4, if I'm connected to the EA servers the game is literally unplayable.

Shocking that you spend that much money and it doesn't work properly.... No like EA doesn't have previous either.

Barely touched the game this weekend as a result.

Guest RFC_CFC

I'm one of the ones suffering the lag issue on PS4, if I'm connected to the EA servers the game is literally unplayable.

Shocking that you spend that much money and it doesn't work properly.... No like EA doesn't have previous either.

Barely touched the game this weekend as a result.

Yeah same. I have to play the game offline...I only had it online to download ltest squads for my career mode then turned it back off.

It's shocking they have not fixed this yet (thankfully I'm not a big online player) I tried last night to connect and it was a lagfest.

I went online to try and find a fix and theres a couple of things you can do like changing your router settings but why should we have to do that? EA need to get their fingers out their arses and fix this now.

Thankfully they have said Madden 15 had similair problems and that's now been fixed but they still aint released a statement telling us PS4 users when or even if they are going to sort FIFA for us.

I read the router fix, I'm not overly tech savvy so I'd rather not be changing things I don't understand.

I saw someone try to return the game at the weekend thinking it was disc, whole thing is pretty shabby.

I like playing online matches the most so that's why I didn't really play it.

Battlefield 4 which is an EA game had severe problems for months following its release, I hope they fix this sooner rather than later though or I'll just trade it in.

Guest RFC_CFC

I read the router fix, I'm not overly tech savvy so I'd rather not be changing things I don't understand.

I saw someone try to return the game at the weekend thinking it was disc, whole thing is pretty shabby.

I like playing online matches the most so that's why I didn't really play it.

Battlefield 4 which is an EA game had severe problems for months following its release, I hope they fix this sooner rather than later though or I'll just trade it in.

Yeah I was the same, I'm not risking mucking about with settings I know nothing about.

It's an issue that's been here ever since the demo was released so I'm stunned nothing has been said or done by now.

It's a game breaker and they will lose outr big time if they let it go on much longer.

Yeah I was the same, I'm not risking mucking about with settings I know nothing about.

It's an issue that's been here ever since the demo was released so I'm stunned nothing has been said or done by now.

It's a game breaker and they will lose outr big time if they let it go on much longer.

They haven't fixed that sort of problem for years. Fifa 14 was just a buggy for me online as games from previous years.

Guest RFC_CFC

They haven't fixed that sort of problem for years. Fifa 14 was just a buggy for me online as games from previous years.

Hmm this is a new problem though, you can't even get through the menus on the PS4 because it's lagging so bad.

I've never seen that before in FIFA and I've played them since 08.

Guest RFC_CFC

I'm on PS4 and have mainly played Ultimate Team, not experiencing any lag issues, I feel like I should be overly thankful.

Not sure why so many are and some are not.

Maybe your router already has the Upn (or whatever it is) disabled...I'm with BT.

Team averages out at about an 83 I think.

Most the players seem solid if not spectacular.

I imagine teams like Madrid are going to be popular because you can just hit everyone for pace with Bale, James and Ronanldo, not build up skill required.

Guest RFC_CFC

Team averages out at about an 83 I think.

Most the players seem solid if not spectacular.

I imagine teams like Madrid are going to be popular because you can just hit everyone for pace with Bale, James and Ronanldo, not build up skill required.

Yeah Hazard is our best player.

Fabregas is vastly underrated as is Dave.

Costa is also a tad low but at least with match day live there ratings are more reflective on the here and now.

Individual ratings are lower than should but is expected as EA always seem to underrate Chelsea players.. however playing with Chelsea as a team is quite spectacular, I never managed to play well with Chelsea on FIFA 13 but on this game I can't stop winning.

Yeah Hazard is our best player.

Fabregas is vastly underrated as is Dave.

Costa is also a tad low but at least with match day live there ratings are more reflective on the here and now.

Whats this match day live? Does their points go up and down based on real life form?

Guest RFC_CFC

Whats this match day live? Does their points go up and down based on real life form?

Yeah you have option to switch it on or off before playing a game.

It is based on weekly performances and the commentary reflects how they are doing in real life.

I cant use it yet because PS4 FIFA is unlayable when connected to the internet.

This thread is now very topical for me. 5 or 6 mates I play football with are organising a FIFA 15 NIGHT next wednesday. So I have to turn up and defend the honour of the mighty Chelsea.

Can you guys advise on the best CPU chelsea team, and any tips and tricks to help me play my best are much appreciated. What new features should I use, what should I be aware of. What should I definitely not do ? e.g. sprint continuously?

I have always been pretty good on PES, among the best from my mates, but FIFA is another story altogether.

Guest RFC_CFC

This thread is now very topical for me. 5 or 6 mates I play football with are organising a FIFA 15 NIGHT next wednesday. So I have to turn up and defend the honour of the mighty Chelsea.

Can you guys advise on the best CPU chelsea team, and any tips and tricks to help me play my best are much appreciated. What new features should I use, what should I be aware of. What should I definitely not do ? e.g. sprint continuously?

I have always been pretty good on PES, among the best from my mates, but FIFA is another story altogether.

I always set up with

------------Courtois------------

Ivan-----Cahill-----Terry-----Luis

-----------Cesc-------Matic-----

Willian--------Oscar---------Hazard

-----------Costa--------

I leave Salah on the bench as he is rapid and if you are chasing a goal late on then 100% bring him on and he will run riot.

The way we are set up we are great on the counter, so no doubt they will go the Madrid’s Barca’s and Bayerns…that plays into your hands straight away Zola…you can soak up pressure and hit them on the counter with the speed of Willain and Hazard. I’d also recommend taking a few long shots as Costa is deadly with them in my game.

Dribbling is key too, try not to sprint everytime you have the ball but use the dribble of Oscar, Hazard ect to turn the defender THEN sprint.